PDA

View Full Version : Empire Contact 06 Pants Sizing

Strider
07-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Hiya! I'm looking at picking up some of these pants. Unfortunatley I have no where to try a pair on before I buy.

I've heard alot of online reports that this line of pants sizing is off in sizing, that they're smaller than their chart indicates... Does anyone on AO have experience with them?

I'm typcially a 40-42" waist for normal jeans, depending on the manufacturer. Shorts end up around a 38". Usually that equates to XL, but I wanted to check in this case.

HuD1Ni
07-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Hiya! I'm looking at picking up some of these pants. Unfortunatley I have no where to try a pair on before I buy.

I've heard alot of online reports that this line of pants sizing is off in sizing, that they're smaller than their chart indicates... Does anyone on AO have experience with them?

I'm typcially a 40-42" waist for normal jeans, depending on the manufacturer. Shorts end up around a 38". Usually that equates to XL, but I wanted to check in this case.

yes they run small.. i'm a 31/32 waist and a 34 length, and I had to go with large I think.. so you saying your a 42 42, would probably have to find larger than a XL..

SpitFire1299
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
I have react pants.. and my large pants barely fit me (im a 32/33)... they are a little small on the waste but perfect on the length.