PDA

View Full Version : Logo ideas...

CKY_Alliance
07-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Ok so mainly out of bordem ive decided to create a logo for my team and i figured id see what the creative minds of AO could come up with...we had this poster we got from a fireworks place and it was a knarly looking skull with a pirate patch but i cant just rip someone off like that..so the team name is Deranged..might be changed to SC Deranged soon but just base it off of the name i guess..oh and our colors are black and grey..sooo ye show me what kind of ideas you have..because i cant come up with many, of course i havnt thought about it that hard..that and i dont have the skill to make it like in photoshop or what not.

p8ntball72
07-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Ok so mainly out of bordem ive decided to create a logo for my team and i figured id see what the creative minds of AO could come up with...we had this poster we got from a fireworks place and it was a knarly looking skull with a pirate patch but i cant just rip someone off like that..so the team name is Deranged..might be changed to SC Deranged soon but just base it off of the name i guess..oh and our colors are black and grey..sooo ye show me what kind of ideas you have..because i cant come up with many, of course i havnt thought about it that hard..that and i dont have the skill to make it like in photoshop or what not.

I've always liked this image.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fi/thumb/a/a8/Quiet_Riot_Metal_Health_CD.jpg/230px-Quiet_Riot_Metal_Health_CD.jpg

you could change the mask to a pair of goggles... and it would fit your team name perfect.
If your not in to "rip off" artwork you could do original art with a similar look.
I guess that is if you like it.

paintballonthebrain
07-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Do some classic art like a m.c. esher print or drawings. did i spell esher right?