PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

paintballfiend
07-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I have a bechmark trigger on my mag and was wondering if an itelliframe was worth getting? If so, were could I find one for a good price?

Chronobreak
07-06-2006, 08:14 PM
depends what would make it "worth getting"

it will be alot less wobby and have less play than the benchmark, but some people like or dont mind the old benchy slop.

back2integrity
07-06-2006, 11:27 PM
I had a benchmark frame for a long time, and really liked it. Especially when I created my own trigger stops for it, it was great. I shouldn't have gotten rid of it...

If you're trying to get mad trigger bounce and stuff, you'll accomplish it much better with the intelliframe though.

Asym
07-07-2006, 11:11 AM
The trigger on a benchy has a groove where the trigger pin slides making it feel much smoother but noticably longer. I think the wider triggers are more comfortable on the benchys but hate the longer pull. They do have side to side slop but the inteliframes have it also, so thats really not a point since you can shim it out of both frames.

Its a preference, some like the longer smoother pull of the benchmarks. Some prefer the intelly with stops to make the pull as short as possible.

Vircolac
07-07-2006, 03:37 PM
My Micromag came with a Benchmark and the level 7 valve. I've never had a longer, harder trigger pull on any of my other paintball guns. After switching to an X-valve, the pull was much better, but I did add an Intelliframe and I think its a great improvement.

Rogue Factor can hook you up with an Intelliframe. That's where I got mine from. Fast shipment and a stand-up dealer!

Aslan
07-11-2006, 10:31 AM
I've never used a Benchmark so I don't know about the performance...but you can find them used on here all the time in the forum for anywhere from $45-$115 depending on how new they are and what grips they have on them. I've bought two and I think I paid $55 for one and $65 for another. :shooting:

chill will
07-14-2006, 03:00 PM
My budy is selling his. I dont think that you will find a beter price then this.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=199454