PDA

View Full Version : Someone Stole All My Mag!!!

Rudz
07-06-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah right, but seriously, would there be a way to put gps systems on our high end guns? could we rip apart a nextel and do it? any ideas?

Chronobreak
07-07-2006, 01:27 AM
hey, there is a limit on the fake titles :cool:

if your paying $1700 for an angel or dmc, then yes, as well as or soemthing like a personal id # on all parts(Or main ones)

there really isnt a point. watch your stuff, if your worried about it chain it to soemthing heavy.

i suppose if you really wanted to you cooooooould install a gps, in most guns, but some guns just dont have the room, unels you taped it to the side.

FinchMan
07-07-2006, 02:35 AM
but then they could tell what bunker you're in/ what tree you're behind. :tard:

st6212
07-07-2006, 04:07 AM
Just install a car alarm. When someone touches it...BEEP BEEP BEEP WOOP WOOP WOOP! :rofl:

BigEvil
07-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Put them on your homeowners insurance policy (or your parents)

StygShore
07-07-2006, 08:35 AM
I have been to several fields that have large Eye Rings screwed into the picnic tables or wire wheels in the staging are to run a bike lock through to chain up your equipment.

Seems to be a pretty smart idea with the number of guns walking off lately.

I usually lose more parts than guns.

Styg

Rudz
07-07-2006, 08:50 AM
I keep my guns in a case, I lock the case, I handcuff the case to myself. When I'm playing ill attach it to something that won't move, lol.

Cow hunter
07-07-2006, 09:04 AM
its really simple, all marine radios and newer cell phones have an emergency location gps transmitter, so it could easily be done, the only problem would be that you would need to know the number in the locater, and there would probably be a service charge

craltal
07-07-2006, 09:32 AM
not to mention the whole power issue, no power, no signal.

not really practical, now is it?

personally i'm finding these threads moronic. keep an eye on your gear and lock up the shop. insure it if, you're concerned and be done with it.

I know this belongs in the OTHER thread you made, but I can't bring myself to go back over there after it degraded... Did it ever occur to you that the Planet Eclipse break ins were probably at least partially inside jobs? The larger the company, the more employees, the more potential for problems.

BerSerK
07-07-2006, 09:42 AM
personally i'm finding these threads moronic. keep an eye on your gear and lock up the shop. insure it if, you're concerned and be done with it.

QFT and fake titles should stop.

jsdatjsd
07-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Ahem,

Just go to tippman.com, print out the logo, and paste it to the side of your x-mag.

No-one will touch it.

JD

awilli234life
07-07-2006, 07:03 PM
not true somebody stole my oldest 98 that i had(paint was 1/2 silver and black chipping off everywhere....idiot's i had shot soo much panit through it. It was due for it's 3rd rebuild
thats the reason it was in the open anyways.. i'm going to miss the wooden sp grips though... harr they didn't get the barrel though

nate2k191
07-07-2006, 07:58 PM
QFT and fake titles should stop.

yea rudz, wth are you thinking. i thought you might have found out that i stole your karta'd mags and replaced them with cardboard cutouts. :ninja:

Rudz
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
jokes on yall, i just scored another xmag, all the way out in montana sittin in some pro sho,.for an undisclosed amount, I SCORED BABY!!!!!!!!, yeah , thought i'd share.

rambo_19
07-07-2006, 09:30 PM
there is serioulya way they gps track to put in your arrow when your hunt it will be easy to put in the gun.... :ninja:

nate2k191
07-07-2006, 09:34 PM
jokes on yall, i just scored another xmag, all the way out in montana sittin in some pro sho,.for an undisclosed amount, I SCORED BABY!!!!!!!!, yeah , thought i'd share.

yea, you arse. that was my x-mag, you stole it with your filthy money. hah

Rudz
07-07-2006, 09:43 PM
how and who i get money from, is none of your busines, cuz in the end, its just business, hehehe. no hard feelings?

Chronobreak
07-07-2006, 09:44 PM

yeah $600 is a great deal.. :rofl: :ninja:

Rudz
07-07-2006, 09:48 PM
it was in your forum, you had first shots at it, lol, ive been waiting for his pm, since he posted. sson as he did, i was on the phone. i had no idea who else had seen the post.

REDRT
07-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Does anyone steal mags anymore? I thought thieves generally go for popular, high end, that will make a easy buck. Such a small market for mags I couldn't see it being a real problem. Anyway mine are insured just in case.

Rudz
07-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Does anyone steal mags anymore? I thought thieves generally go for popular, high end, that will make a easy buck. Such a small market for mags I couldn't see it being a real problem. Anyway mine are insured just in case.

ill steal your new SFL

REDRT
07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
ill steal your new SFL

Still have to pay that one off to be called mine. But I'd have to slice your hands off with my K-bar if you did. :eek: Hey, atleast it is razor sharp. Non AO theives get dull and rusty. :D

Rudz
07-07-2006, 10:39 PM
take my left hand, as long as i get away with it, lol, itll be worth it,

REDRT
07-07-2006, 11:04 PM
take my left hand, as long as i get away with it, lol, itll be worth it,

I'd consider giving up a left nut for a shark attack Xmag. But I will have one of those in due time also.

AGDlover
07-07-2006, 11:17 PM
yeah right, but seriously, would there be a way to put gps systems on our high end guns? could we rip apart a nextel and do it? any ideas?

Are you insane or just stupid?

REDRT
07-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Are you insane or just stupid?

We all are a little insane around here. If it isn't body parts for markers it is building somekind of techno marvel milled freak show.

AGDlover
07-08-2006, 12:10 AM
yea but GPS?... thats just retarded why dont you just attactch a huge centerblock to it it'd be fairly noticeable where you put your gun... a GPS comeon guys... WDP uses some crazy stuff but thats just retarded

REDRT
07-08-2006, 12:46 AM
GPS? well maybe, maybe not. That could be twisted by the anti-gun lobbists for some wack way of control over us honest folk. I'd rather have a theft deterant like needle like spikes in the grip frame poking through an unauthorized users hand. Not subtle, but effective. My biggest fantasy would be having the Emag talk like K.I.T.T. from the old TV show "Nightrider". AO's first AI Emag? :D Welll maybe not, but preprogrammed sayings could be a reality.

nate2k191
07-08-2006, 08:35 AM
you could just use magnetic strip tracking, like they do for packages. then just read the strip and find info about the gun, plus its no bigger than a sticker. but once again, you can always just use the briefcase and handcuffs. hah

left nut for a shark attack? i like tequila fades better, like a-tach's new x-mag.

tyrion2323
07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
another quality pointless thread.

/thanks

Recon by Fire
07-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Gear bag + big mean dog = no theft. :rolleyes:

master_alexander
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Gear bag + big mean dog = no theft. :rolleyes:

gearbag + big mean dog (divided by) tazer = no problem :)

Rudz
07-08-2006, 10:57 PM
dog has rabies, now what?!!