PDA

View Full Version : elite walmart gun

soccrsnipe
07-08-2006, 03:23 PM
i wanted a new bolt to help stop ball chopping in my viewloader triad - what do you all suggest? size would help too

mag_lover05
07-08-2006, 03:25 PM
its not the bolt...get a 12v revvy

VFX_Fenix
07-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Assuming that the Triad can take a Spyder bolt, might want to look at an ACS bolt from Kingman. Otherwise there are some companies that do make similar products (Jam Bolt) for a wider variety of guns.

soccrsnipe
07-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Assuming that the Triad can take a Spyder bolt, might want to look at an ACS bolt from Kingman. Otherwise there are some companies that do make similar products (Jam Bolt) for a wider variety of guns.

i saw that but theres a couple different ones you can order
30642 - Delrin ACS Bolt (Pilot) This Delrin ACS Bolt can be used with: Raven Nexion, Spyder Pilot, Spyder TL-X and Spyder TL-R.

30637 - Delrin ACS Bolt (FENIX) This Delrin ACS Bolt can be used with Spyder Fenix.

30639 - Delrin ACS Bolt (XTRA) This Delrin ACS Bolt can be used with Spyder E-99, E-99 Avant, Spyder Flash, Flash w/ LCD, Spyder Rodeo, Shutter, Xtra, Spyder Aggressor, Aggressor XT, Spyder TL and TL Plus.

30641 - Delrin ACS Bolt (Imagine) This Delrin ACS Bolt can be used with Spyder Imagine, Spyder Esprit, Spyder Victor and Victor II.

30644 - Delrin ACS Bolt (XTRA) This ACS Bolt can be used with Spyder E-99, E-99 Avant, Spyder Flash, Flash w/ LCD, Spyder Rodeo, Shutter, Xtra, Spyder Aggressor, Aggressor XT, Spyder TL and TL Plus.

===========

30648 - Aluminum ACS Bolt (Imagine) This ACS Bolt can be used with Spyder Imagine, Spyder Esprit, Spyder Victor and Victor II.

but i have no idea what im doing - just buying stuff to help out my gun like an expansion chamber and barrel

buzzboy
07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
The triad has a unique bolt on it IIRC. So to stop chops just get a nice hopper. As stated I would go for the revy.

soccrsnipe
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
The triad has a unique bolt on it IIRC. So to stop chops just get a nice hopper. As stated I would go for the revy.
k thnx

Chronobreak
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM
you get what you pay for...

i wouldnt put alot of $ into any upgrades for the gun, as they are simply just cheaply made

they often have cycle/reset problems, as well as pretty bad internal tolerances

quick_spyder
07-08-2006, 05:43 PM
BTW, Triads don't take Spyder bolts.

tippmannsniper-
07-08-2006, 07:41 PM
get a new gun...

master_alexander
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
get a new gun...

*sniff* *sniff*

i smell... a new magger on his way...

:D

Aslan
07-11-2006, 02:45 PM
get a new gun...

I realize this is the easy, snide answer...but in this case appropriate. A Triad or Orion or most other non-WGP, non-Tippmann, non-Spyder guns you get at Wal-Mart or other paintball discount stores are made to simply be a marker for a kid to try out the sport and see if they like it...then you throw it away or keep it as a back-up or loaner. Sorry.

Get a used Mag. It'll last you forever, highly upgradable, and you get to be cool :cool: and hang out in AO :cheers: