PDA

View Full Version : Front regs for autocockers, What do you reccomend?

magman007
12-22-2001, 09:23 PM
Ok i just got a cocker an i ned a front reg for it!. I was origionally thinking of an ans gen x 2, butblack vcg said no to that. I have a 15* angle asa so most reggs would look wonky. So heres what i thought. Air america violator, wgp blak magic reg, or what ever you have to offer! I need your feed back. ANd if you have pix of diff regs that would help me out to! i am prolly using a crossfire 4500 68 tank

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-22-2001, 09:27 PM
WDP Reg...Glad...or Black Magic Egro...or....Vigilante or vilolater (in performance order ..glad and wdp reg very similiar)

magman007
12-22-2001, 09:31 PM
where can i find a gladiator? and where can i find pictures of one? dosnt the WDP reg suck anyways?

Ityl
12-22-2001, 09:53 PM
I liked the vigi and it's pretty cheap

virus
12-22-2001, 10:00 PM
the gladiator can be found at
www.g3pb.com

myself right now i'm thinkin bout change the lpr on my sovereign2 to a macdev sonic lpr

toymyster
12-22-2001, 10:46 PM
Get the Ergo reg, that's the stock reg on the STO, or the Blackmagic reg, internally they're the same!!! Gladiators are excellent as well!!

irbodden
12-23-2001, 07:23 AM
Why'd dont you go the store, feel them all and than KNOW which would be the best. Seems you can feel which guns are more accurate and all.

For everyone else, dont try it. Magman007 seems to have a magical touch that can sense the presense of elves. When he feels a cocker, it seems more accurate.

Major Ho
12-23-2001, 09:43 AM
How bout a palmer stabalizer? My bro has one on his and its pretty consistent over the chrono, havent gotten a chance to see it in action. I myself have a AKA sidewinder reg...Its just enh... Apparently Im supposed to break it in but its being screwy on me. Some shots only fly a few feet out of the end of the barrel while others are consistently grouped, weird... Maybe i just have a lemon though.
My bros stab. is nice though, I see a lot of other ppl using em too so they gotta be good right?

hubadlatimmy
12-23-2001, 12:23 PM
OK first off the front reg is in your phenumatics the reg you are talking about it the inline reg not the front reg as for inline regs I recommend the gen-x and don't worry about it looking goofy if it performs.

magman007
12-23-2001, 12:27 PM
well i was all set on buyin a gen x but black vcg said that would be a bad decesion. S im aski around. Now it is lookin like im gettin a violatror the wgp black magic reg

InfinatyBPS
12-23-2001, 12:30 PM
I say get a Gen X, I have one on my cocker and it is consistant from +-3 on the chrono, and it is easily adjustable. They are great regs and IMO look realy cool.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-23-2001, 03:22 PM
hubadlatimmy

your wrong...if he wanted to know which "front reg" ....pnuematic reg he would of said that. And also look at his examples...Air america violator, wgp blak magic reg...
K read before you post :)

magc68
12-23-2001, 05:02 PM
did any of u read the AGD test on regs at the tour. the WDP reg sucks. y dont u get the black ice or uni-reg. theyr identical design as the A.I.R. vavle on the automag. u know how the mag performes.

i own a black ice on my freeflow and my friend owns a Gen-X and it seems he always has an issue with his reg and i havent had one...