PDA

View Full Version : We're Baaaaack!

Webmaster
10-15-2000, 07:46 PM
As you can see the boards are back up! The bad news is - the user data and old threads were trashed from the problems with the old server. Sorry. But lets not let that stop us from making this place start jumping - LIKE A PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES!

CRySyS
10-15-2000, 10:08 PM
Wow, I knew keeping the direct link to the forum would pay off. ;) I noticed the link to the forums on teh site has not been reinstated, do you mind if I share the forum addy with others? What are your plans with the new site? And the million dollar question, who exactly are you? are you someone at AGD and if so who? Or are you a webmaster hired by AGD? Good luck with the site.

Webmaster
10-17-2000, 07:21 AM
Well - the forum was in a beta test - but uh - well - it appears to work! I was going to add the live links last night, but our server host was laying down on the job. I am quickly putting up the link on the entire site. Every thing should be live and ready to go today. IF you find errors, remember to email me at automag@altavista.com.

Uh what else. Once the site regains full usability - we are going to work on a full redesign. We also want to add more content - so a call out for articles and such needs to be made.

Also - what do YOU want to see on the site? This will be Airgun Design website to let players interact, and allow the company and the player a place to hang out and share knowledge and ideas and stories.

As for who am I - in the haunting words of Orson Welles - "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows! HAHAHAAHAHAA!'

Tradeguy
10-17-2000, 12:47 PM
Congrats guys!

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-19-2003, 08:30 PM
I just wanted to post on this thread that is older than my little siste :D

cris8762
08-19-2003, 08:33 PM
and i just want to beat people that bring up threads like this in the head:D :D :mad: :D :D

FreakBaller12
08-19-2003, 08:33 PM
i want a picture forum!!!!!!!!!
that woudl be totally sweet
mayeb a tourny talk woudl be nice too