PDA

View Full Version : Shiny new things!

Jonneh
07-11-2006, 05:06 AM
Hi friends!

I've been getting into paintball again recently and my classic level10'd mag among the Angels, IONs and EGOs looks and shoots like a bit of an antique, so I've decided to upgrade, I'm currently trying to get my hands on a ULE body, rail and Xvalve which should make the thing neat but I have two questions.

Looking through the pictures thread I noticed that alot of the markers have a neat 90 degree trigger frame that looks like it came straight off an angel. I think on the ULE body they look awesome as hell so... What are these? how much do they cost? and can I get one in the UK?

Finally, I remember hearing about those rad pneumatic trigger drop in kits, but then some drama happened and the project was cancelled or whatever. Did these ever materialise and if so where can I get one?

Thanks american paintball friends!

buzzboy
07-11-2006, 06:22 AM
The vert frame is called the Chimera. Can be found at www.themagsmith.com

For the body/valve in the UK look around for a forum member living in that lives there. Thats the best I can say.

To get a Pneu frame you must make one your self or get "help" from someone on here.

slade
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
The vert frame is called the Chimera. Can be found at www.themagsmith.com
or the logic frame, which comes with a better trigger and trigger guard stock.

www.logicpaintball.com

youd probably be better off looking around the classified forums instead of buying each part seperately.

and youd have to make your own pneumag or buy one, look around, there are five hundred thousand threads about pneumags, with a new person who has failed to search starting yet another thread just about every 30 seconds.

going_home
07-11-2006, 06:12 PM
or the logic frame, which comes with a better trigger and trigger guard stock.

www.logicpaintball.com

youd probably be better off looking around the classified forums instead of buying each part seperately.

and youd have to make your own pneumag or buy one, look around, there are five hundred thousand threads about pneumags, with a new person who has failed to search starting yet another thread just about every 30 seconds.

The mag smith.com doesnt sell the RPG frames anymore
and Logic paintball hasnt had the vert frames for ages now.
I have a Logic vert but the shipping to the UK will be a lot more than whats posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320006271107&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

slade
07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
The mag smith.com doesnt sell the RPG frames anymore
and Logic paintball hasnt had the vert frames for ages now.
I have a Logic vert but the shipping to the UK will be a lot more than whats posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320006271107&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
thank you for the wonderful little "thumbs down" emoticon. did i ever claim it was in stock? no. i claimed that there was another option, which there is, if he wants to buy used. there are plenty of options, look around the B/S/T.