PDA

View Full Version : What mag to buy?

Punisher1
07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Guys/Girls need your oppinion here.

I've been out of paintball for a year or so. Most of my buddies stopped playing and my last Scenario experiance was so bad that I quit Scenario game for good.

I started up some Rec ball but life little issues have stopped me from doing that up until this point.

I want to get back into the game and have owned Several types of Tippmans, TS-1, Spyders, ect... in the past but only one automag and it was the best.

I'd like to know what is the best deal for the bucks.

I'd love an E-mag but at $800-$1200 bucks thats a bit steep.

Post any thoughts or help here

Thanks!

Cow hunter
07-11-2006, 10:46 PM
RT, RT-pro or a tac one. all will do fine in both speedball and woods/scenario. also they can run anywhere from $200 to $650 or so

personman
07-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Emags arent worth the money. Stick with a ULE custom or if you must have an electronic marker I'd look into an ICD marker.

RoadDawg
07-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Mag's from www.themagsmith.com are really nice and light. I highly recommend them.

Emags are nice but not worth their weight, even ULE'd.

nate2k191
07-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Emags are nice but not worth their weight, even ULE'd.

they are worth the rarity and awesomeness. not too much heavier than many guns, my tank weighs more than my e-mag i think. anyway. love mine. and you can get them from 500-700, lowers for 300-400.

mag_lover05
07-11-2006, 11:15 PM
psh, i love emags...not to heavy either, mine has ULE lowers, ULE body, ULE rail and all of that good stuff. i got my emag for 450 shipped with all the ups on it, so dont buy new.... just troll everywhere till you find an awsome deal.

but an RT ULE custom will work fine, also a good choice i'd look into one of those, or try and find a used one with a y grip or zgrip :cool:

SpitFire1299
07-11-2006, 11:52 PM
If im correct.. a ULE emag is lighter than a PM5.

mag_lover05
07-11-2006, 11:54 PM
i owned a pm5, i sold it to buy my emag... idk if its lighter....but both are pretty light

Cow hunter
07-11-2006, 11:56 PM
i owned a pm5, i sold it to buy my emag... idk if its lighter....but both are pretty light
i cant stand the look of the PM5, imo its the ugliesgt gun EVER

pennywise
07-12-2006, 12:11 AM
If you're looking at getting a new Emag, contact Tunaman--he'll hook you up!

going_home
07-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Guys/Girls need your oppinion here.

I've been out of paintball for a year or so. Most of my buddies stopped playing and my last Scenario experiance was so bad that I quit Scenario game for good.

I started up some Rec ball but life little issues have stopped me from doing that up until this point.

I want to get back into the game and have owned Several types of Tippmans, TS-1, Spyders, ect... in the past but only one automag and it was the best.

I'd like to know what is the best deal for the bucks.

I'd love an E-mag but at $800-$1200 bucks thats a bit steep.

Post any thoughts or help here

Thanks!

Fastest software available.
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=08bec9af.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch9
625.00 shipped .

Rudz
07-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Emags arent worth the money. Stick with a ULE custom or if you must have an electronic marker I'd look into an ICD marker.
you sir, have never been graced with an xmoded emag, your opinion will drastically change, my emag can keep up with, and outshoot, just about anything else on the field, and look damn good doing it, but then again, i its not your average emag, maybe i am a gun whore, shucks. lol

personman
07-12-2006, 02:28 PM
you sir, have never been graced with an xmoded emag, your opinion will drastically change, my emag can keep up with, and outshoot, just about anything else on the field, and look damn good doing it, but then again, i its not your average emag, maybe i am a gun whore, shucks. lol
aaactually i owned a micro emag for a year and have handled and shot many xmags.
not worth the $. :)

RoadDawg
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM

I owned one of the first generation 4.0 emags and I can tell you it's not really worth it. I even had it completely ULE'd by RogueFactor and it still was a little to heavy. Most of that was due to the battery in all it's ungodliness. Either way, I sold mine to go for a Dmag, but I've since gone back to mech and plan on going pneu in the future.

docscott
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I bought a new E-mag from Tunaman, and he gave me a CP on/off and a Dye barrel in addition to what I asked for. Good guy, great price. Go for it.

mag_lover05
07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
aaactually i owned a micro emag for a year and have handled and shot many xmags.
not worth the $. :)

not to you...as a person who has owned pm's and shockers... i like me emag way more then them, and i can say i will never own another shocker, never had so many problems with one of my guns until i got the shocker. and my emag, not one problem, shoots fast and accurate, couldnt want anything more

SCpoloRicker
07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
My mag shoots farther, quicker, and more accurately than anything else in the world.