PDA

View Full Version : TUNAMAN your Inbox is full

JAKEtheJAB
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi, I have been trying to PM you but it gives me the following error:

"Tunaman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

- Jake

surfbum
07-12-2006, 12:42 PM
you know you could just email him

Chronobreak
07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
i told himyesterday

your best bet is always email

tunaman5@comcast.net

JAKEtheJAB
07-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I already tried e-mail, I guess I am being a little too persistent.

ICOM
07-13-2006, 01:24 AM
yea i emailed him like 2 months ago ha but i am waiting, i miss my devil mag :( been like 2 months. I aint going no where either

mobsterboy
07-15-2006, 04:20 PM
best bet is to email, with (your real name)(your AO name in parenthesis[ex: (mobsterboy from AO)]) and (what its about [ex: Devilmag timeframe]

he can sort through junk mail easier that way.

psychowarden
07-15-2006, 04:27 PM
He responded to an E-mail of mine last week concerning my X-mag. If he has a gun of yours, he told me that he will try to get through all of the markers he has by the end of this weekend.

peewee
07-15-2006, 05:34 PM
He responded to an E-mail of mine last week concerning my X-mag. If he has a gun of yours, he told me that he will try to get through all of the markers he has by the end of this weekend.
Kev he's got your baby?? :dance: :dance:

mobsterboy
07-15-2006, 05:58 PM
wait, hes got a devilmag and an xmag in his possesion? Dont give any of the thieving xmag whores around here your location tuna... :ninja:

Tunaman
07-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I have so many markers here right now it isn't fun anymore. Please dont scream at me guys as that will make it worse. Thank you all for your patience. i am going as fast as i can here. I do see and read all of your emails so i know alot of you are getting impatient. Please bear with me....

Outlaw5
07-17-2006, 10:33 PM
DON'T P**S HIM OFF!!!!!! To all waiting; Do be patient for the genius of the mag.....he really works hard and although he has never had to help me out I know he has done more than his share to help out all the people on AO. He has been a permanent fixture since before I started lurking the forum in 2003. His knowledge and dedication to our "Cult" (the seriously dedicated MAG fiends) is a credit to him as well as the other customizers in AO.

Keep up the great work Tunaman.....Real Men of Genius.........Oh tote'er of the mag....perfect'er of the Level X....This buds for you!!! (Real men of genius.......).....You all know you want to sing along......... V/R "Outlaw5"

MikeRosenthal
07-21-2006, 09:15 AM
I have so many markers here right now it isn't fun anymore. Please dont scream at me guys as that will make it worse. Thank you all for your patience. i am going as fast as i can here. I do see and read all of your emails so i know alot of you are getting impatient. Please bear with me....

Tuna,
I realize you are really busy and I totally get that. I'm just hoping you can let me know if you ever received the Flatline tank I sent you. I'm not asking for it to be finished.. It's been a couple weeks since I mailed it; I just want to make sure it arrived safely at your place or if I need to start tracking a lost package.

Take your time and enjoy the nice weather we're having here in NJ.

Thanks,
-Mike

-Commander-
07-21-2006, 02:42 PM
I know he's got mine in there somewhere, but I don't have anywhere to be with it right now so I'm glad it's in good hands at least.

Thanks,
-Commander-

psychowarden
07-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Kev he's got your baby?? :dance: :dance:

I know, and I cant wait to get it back. I got my new CCM barrel kit to test out. And who knows, maybe I will have a working ACE system once I get it back :wow:

But hey, quality work takes time, so Im in no hurry. And I will be getting my Palmers goodness tomorrow.