PDA

View Full Version : i got what i deserved

Rudz
07-12-2006, 02:35 PM
:mad: :mad: sooo, i thought i was swiping an xmag for 60 buxx right? and the person who gave me the info, showed me a xmag picture as comparison, so im like , ok, im all over it, apparently tje idiot has no idea what an emag and xmag look like, and no way in hell im paying 600 for another emag, so im really pissed, but thats what i get for being on pbn, and tryin to swipe an xmag when no one was lookin, shucks. :mad: :mad:

geekwarrior
07-12-2006, 02:38 PM
did you buy it already, and it got to your house and its an emag?

mobsterboy
07-12-2006, 02:41 PM
:mad: :mad: sooo, i thought i was swiping an xmag for 60 buxx right? and the person who gave me the info, showed me a xmag picture as comparison, so im like , ok, im all over it, apparently tje idiot has no idea what an emag and xmag look like, and no way in hell im paying 600 for another emag, so im really pissed, but thats what i get for being on pbn, and tryin to swipe an xmag when no one was lookin, shucks. :mad: :mad:

lmao
title says all. The story just makes it funnier
Maybe karma will really just overkill you and it will be the HEAVIEST emag ever. PF Left body, non ule rail and lowers. emag version negative 27 and a half

Your last sentence just sums up all your stupidity

Rudz
07-12-2006, 02:45 PM
well i put a down payment on it and requested piks, so its not that bad, the emag was a ule body, non ule lowers, so i just have to get my down payment back, i wasnt gonna pay in full without piks, the person who told me abt it was positive it was an xmag, and me and a few others joked that it was an rt with an xvalve, but atleast its fairly close, but not good enough, im getting my money back, i just need to get in touch with the shop owner.

BigEvil
07-12-2006, 02:46 PM
http://www.scentubuy.co.uk/acatalog/kyjelly.jpg

geekwarrior
07-12-2006, 02:47 PM
dosent sound to bad -- maybe offer him 350 for it :D

LinearGoose
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
:spit_take...
Thank God I didnt jump on that deal. You should have trained those magical Elves better.

MANN
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I called the same guy. He said it was already sold. At last being slow finally pays off.
:cheers:

Arstron
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is what you get for trying to compete with a-tach with xmags! I am glad you jumped on that deal before I did though. Now simply send me one of your xmags and I will give you good juju for a year. :dance:

Rudz
07-12-2006, 03:29 PM
yeah yeah yeah, my elves musta been drunk again :cheers:

Maggot6
07-13-2006, 06:36 AM
That sucks...
I was almost hoping you'd beat A-Tach one day,...

mobsterboy
07-15-2006, 07:12 PM
That sucks...
I was almost hoping you'd beat A-Tach one day,...
nope, atach is the biggest xmag whore i've ever seen. Does anyone else think that the xmag is losing its "flair"? I mean, as if they aren't rare enough, we have xmag vultures around that want dozens of the things. And theres really no pride in ownership. I mean, I have a great deal of pride and respect for my dallara hypermag because i built the dang thing from scratch. With an xmag, you didnt do anything, you just paid a bill and opened a box.

Mind'sEye
07-16-2006, 12:17 AM
And theres really no pride in ownership. I mean, I have a great deal of pride and respect for my dallara hypermag because i built the dang thing from scratch. With an xmag, you didnt do anything, you just paid a bill and opened a box.

Xmag #XT00157 here with Pride of Ownership and classic piece of AGD history. :clap:

Beemer
07-16-2006, 06:59 AM
nope, atach is the biggest xmag whore i've ever seen. Does anyone else think that the xmag is losing its "flair"? No, I still need my shades when I use mine, it has so much. Cant use it in the woods, the flare always gives me away. I mean, as if they aren't rare enough, we have xmag vultures around that want dozens of the things. One is good, more is better. And theres really no pride in ownership. Thats bull. Proud owner of an X-Mag I am. I mean, I have a great deal of pride and respect for my dallara hypermag because i built the dang thing from scratch. Well done. Wanna sell it? With an xmag, you didnt do anything, you just paid a bill and opened a box. Ya thats what I did and it has all the Flair I payed for

Peace Out

punkncat
07-16-2006, 07:34 AM
The Xmag is one of the few markers out that has retained a good deal of its (new) value. I made the mistake once of thinking that they would be like everything else and cost much less a year or so down the road.....well that hasn't happened yet. A great investment as far as markers go.

Rudz
07-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Got my money back, as far as atach, he knows I'm tryin to beat him, gimme a year, but the guy has so much of a head start on me, all I can do is save up and horde beautiful mags

Mind'sEye
07-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Got my money back, as far as atach, he knows I'm tryin to beat him, gimme a year, but the guy has so much of a head start on me, all I can do is save up and horde beautiful mags

I'm sorry to point this out but the guy has 3 SFLs. He's gonna be way ahead on the rarer "collectables".

A-Tach-One
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
nope, atach is the biggest xmag whore i've ever seen. Does anyone else think that the xmag is losing its "flair"? I mean, as if they aren't rare enough, we have xmag vultures around that want dozens of the things. And theres really no pride in ownership. I mean, I have a great deal of pride and respect for my dallara hypermag because i built the dang thing from scratch. With an xmag, you didnt do anything, you just paid a bill and opened a box.
So your questioning my pride in ownership because I own multiple XMags, and that I didn't build them from scratch except for the black Euro? That's lame. I shoot and love all my mags, electro, mech, or pump. The Xmag hasn't lost one ounce of flair with me, and I am Proud to shoot any mag. Still have my 68 Automag purchased in 1993.

mobsterboy
07-16-2006, 11:29 PM
So your questioning my pride in ownership because I own multiple XMags, and that I didn't build them from scratch except for the black Euro? That's lame. I shoot and love all my mags, electro, mech, or pump. The Xmag hasn't lost one ounce of flair with me, and I am Proud to shoot any mag. Still have my 68 Automag purchased in 1993.

you miss the point. Theres MORE pride in ownership when you build your own mag from scratch. Theres a custom feel like, "I envisioned this and made it real". Everyones got pride in ownership. Why else would they buy, shoot and call a gun their own?

A-Tach-One
07-17-2006, 12:33 AM
you miss the point. Theres MORE pride in ownership when you build your own mag from scratch. Theres a custom feel like, "I envisioned this and made it real". Everyones got pride in ownership. Why else would they buy, shoot and call a gun their own?
Ah, well heck yeah I missed the point because you first stated that there is "really No pride in ownership" for people who own an XMag. Just wondering if your opinion comes from actually owning an XMag?

LinearGoose
07-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Man all this talk about xmags makes me want to go rob a bank and get me one. hopefully someday I will have one. I think if would be super proud if I owned an xmag either though I didnt make it from scatch. The mag I got now I did and im proud of it.
Look this is me => :dance: Thats how proud and happy I am

mobsterboy
07-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Ah, well heck yeah I missed the point because you first stated that there is "really No pride in ownership" for people who own an XMag. Just wondering if your opinion comes from actually owning an XMag?

my opinion comes from holding and shooting an xmag locally. Too many constraints in my opinion. With my dallara hyper, i can change the body, the rail, the foregrip, all to whatever and most things are pretty compatible. Dont get me wrong, they are nice guns. They will always be collectible, you just wont understand it unless you experience it. its like buying a loaf of bread vs baking a loaf of bread. same thing, just different methods of getting it

FooTemps
07-17-2006, 01:14 AM
my opinion comes from holding and shooting an xmag locally. Too many constraints in my opinion. With my dallara hyper, i can change the body, the rail, the foregrip, all to whatever and most things are pretty compatible. Dont get me wrong, they are nice guns. They will always be collectible, you just wont understand it unless you experience it. its like buying a loaf of bread vs baking a loaf of bread. same thing, just different methods of getting it

lol, you my friend, are too funny.

xmags have a whole other pride to ownership.

You are like the guy who soops up his car to the point of having something nice.

Atach is like the guy who picks up a purebreed classic race car fully restored.

There's a difference, but the pride is still there.

mobsterboy
07-17-2006, 01:20 AM
lol, you my friend, are too funny.

xmags have a whole other pride to ownership.

You are like the guy who soops up his car to the point of having something nice.

Atach is like the guy who picks up a purebreed classic race car fully restored.

There's a difference, but the pride is still there.

no, lets rethink this one. You are the guy who doesnt do his homework before he opens his mouth. Im the guy who built his entire mag as it sits today from a singel bare gutted beat up crappy hyperframe. Atach is the guy who saw that Enzo Ferraris were made and decided to grab as many as he could

flyingpootang
07-17-2006, 02:27 AM

Like A-Tach I also collect AGD rare markers. If any of you think he just buys them and then dose nothing with them except look at them then your dead wrong. Eric takes pride in modding his E/X/mags with detail and performance upgrades. Look at all of his entries for MOM. Eric is a asset to AO and AGD alike. Some of us give him a hard time because he buys a lot of orphen mags, but it's all in fun. I have nothing, but respect for someone who takes pride in what he shots....

FooTemps
07-17-2006, 07:31 AM
no, lets rethink this one. You are the guy who doesnt do his homework before he opens his mouth. Im the guy who built his entire mag as it sits today from a singel bare gutted beat up crappy hyperframe. Atach is the guy who saw that Enzo Ferraris were made and decided to grab as many as he could

Says the guy who built a hyper to the guy who tried to build an e-y-grip before he ran outta cash. Don't talk to me like I don't know how to design and build something hard. It's just that you're being rather elitist to someone who COLLECTS and has pride in COLLECTING, while you have pride in BUILDING. Understand that there's two different sorts of pride in this. Note also that you have a marker that fires as fast as the xmag so it's not really the case of having an enzo since the xmag isn't some latest and greatest. It's collectible and fast on level with today's standards.

edit: to go with what Arstron was saying. At least I used a dremel on my marker! (omg blasphemy, I'd cnc it but it's too costly... But now that people are offering already lightened gripframe I should be able to use those instead)

Arstron
07-17-2006, 08:00 AM

AORLY? So you carved up your dallara body and rail your self? no? Then what custom aspect did you do other then anodizing and bolting it together? Sorry you pretty much have a stock dalara hypermag imo, nothing fancy about it. If you had made your own body/rail/trigger frame, then your statment would have some meaning.

Dallaras/Kartas was production runs, not custom cut bodies so I would put them in the same catagory as a xmag body (although you had to buy a complete gun to get an xmag body). As far as how you can customize your hypermag compared to customizing a xmag. Can you make your Dalara a warp left or right? :cheers"

A-Tach-One
07-17-2006, 09:41 AM
So then you really have no idea what kind of Pride owning an Xmag is like. I've built many mags and just finished myself another(PumpMag) and have much pride in it also. I collect and shoot mags, I build and shoot mags. What's your problem again?
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4131/rbpumpmag3ei.th.jpg (http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rbpumpmag3ei.jpg)

BigEvil
07-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I've built many mags and just finished myself another(PumpMag)
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4131/rbpumpmag3ei.th.jpg (http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rbpumpmag3ei.jpg)

A-Tach-One MUST BE STOPPED!!!

:hail:

Arstron
07-17-2006, 10:34 AM
So then you really have no idea what kind of Pride owning an Xmag is like. I've built many mags and just finished myself another(PumpMag) and have much pride in it also. I collect and shoot mags, I build and shoot mags. What's your problem again?

:spit_take :wow: :hail:

Well if I had a camera thats what you would of just saw in that order. My god that thing a gorgeous. Wow, please keep it away from the motm so some one else can have a chance of winning. :dance:

thecavemankevin
07-17-2006, 12:02 PM
so a-tach, what exactly is your collection comprised of?

FooTemps
07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
... a-tach... that's a 6-pack on that pump mag isn't it?

A-Tach-One
07-17-2006, 12:36 PM
... a-tach... that's a 6-pack on that pump mag isn't it?
Yes Sir it is. I run it with my Classic valve, just didn't take it off for that pic. I had a Sharpshooter on it also but decided to put it on another Mag. :cheers: