PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball Registration OPEN again

AGD
07-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Guys,

Register at will, all bugs fixe!! Only one guy got charged too much.

Thanks!!

AGD

p8ntball72
07-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Guys,

We are trying to get registration open for the Celebrity Paintball game today. As usual there are things that need to be taken care of in the process. Please hold off trying to register even though the page is up until we get it fixed up and you hear from me here. I am expecting it to go live this afternoon if all goes well, we have to renew the SSL cert.

Thanks!!

AGD

oh NO,
Celebrity Paintball has been my home page... I went there FIRST...
and already registered... :(

Let me know if there is going to be a problem.

registered name
John Rice
Southwest Voodoo

AGD
07-13-2006, 11:25 AM
If you registered and got to the final page your probably alright. I just signed myself up and am waiting to see if all went well.

Ahh I got the confirmaton email but it says 100 instead of 75. Need to change that. If you didn't get an email confirmation let me know.

AGD

p8ntball72
07-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Confirmed... :dance:

WooHoo, See you in September. :bounce:

Caffiend
07-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered, can't wait! :shooting: :cheers:

AGD-OfficeGal
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
All Systems Go - You may register when ready!

Marcia
AGD-USA

AGD
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
It seems some people were charged 100 dollars instead of 75 (100 was the old price). I will not know what is going on for sure until tomorrow. Might be best to hold off a day or wait for confirmation. If you did get charged 100 bucks we will send you a refund check.

Thanks

AGD

AGD
07-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Registration is open! Seems only one person was charged too much.

AGD

HawaiianHorseBabe
07-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Is it really working? I got a note from your office to re-register today. :(

~hhb

d4m4don3
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Registration is open! Seems only one person was charged too much.

AGD

If one person registers, it looks like the price is right. As soon as you indicate 2-10 people on the team it starts charging a hundred per person. :confused:

AGD
07-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Latest update,

The single person price is right, teams get charged too much. I cant get it fixed until monday. If you have multiple people then fill out the form each time or wait until after the weekend.

Sorry, I am trying

AGD

AGD
07-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Multi Player Sign Up Fixed

The java script was using the 100 dollar figure for display only. If you signed up with multiple people you were only charged the 75 dollar price. We have fixed the display and it reads correctly now.

All is well sign up at your lesure!

AGD

Army
07-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Done! I was able to alter my training schedule, leaving that weekend open.

Heck, I even got tacit approval from the Entertainment and Travel committee :dance:

I'll be there :bounce:

AGD-OfficeGal
07-19-2006, 12:02 PM
FIRST: Please be sure to put your CREDIT CARD'S BILLING ADDRESS as the first address on the form. I'm trying to get the form fixed to be clearer about this. If you don't put the correct billing address, your card won't go through.

SECOND: I am going to be out of the office for the rest of the week to take care of my mom, who is getting out of the hospital today. This means I will not be able to process registrations until I get back to work. I'm already behind in processing the registrations because of Mom's illness, so please don't panic if you haven't received an acknowledgment or you've emailed me something about it. I'll catch up when I get back.

Marcia
AGD-USA