PDA

View Full Version : 3rd person trade

tippmannsniper-
07-15-2006, 10:08 PM
does anyone know any websites or anyone profesional who does 3rd person deals, where i send my gun the other person sends monet, the 3rd person waits for both then sends both out

Drizit
07-16-2006, 12:30 AM
on the one hand i'd be willing to help you out, but on the other hand shipping it in and out of Canada would be realy expencive, most times you could try contacting a shop in the persons area and have them esentaly sell the gun on consignment, the only thing is you or the buyer would have to agree to pay the markup they put on it. your other option is to do the deal through ebay. Just agree on a time with your buyer and put the thing up as "Buy now" give them the auction number and you are done (ebay takes a couple of points off you but it's probably cheeper then a store) that way you are protected by being payed first they are protected by ebay kicking your a__ if you don't hold you your end of the deal.

VFX_Fenix
07-16-2006, 02:29 AM
There are Airsmiths online which will act as an intermediary in such deals. I believe WhiteWolfAirsmithing did offer this service, I'm sure if you spoke to Master Sconi on SacPaintball (I believe also on PBN) he'd be willing to do it. Your local Firearm dealer would also probably be able to help you out since part of their job is being a broker especially when dealing with other FFL's. All of these people are going to charge for this, but personally, if I were really serious about wanting a 3rd party, I'd go to an FFL, at least if they couldn't help me, they'd likely be able to point me in the right direction.

EDIT: And speak of the Devil http://www.paintballer187.com/thirdpartytrading.html enjoy!

buzzboy
07-16-2006, 07:50 AM
I know most of the mods on PBN and some of the guys on here do it too. I would choose by the one who is the least out of the way for both of you.

MicroMiniMe
07-16-2006, 09:35 AM
I've used Coolhand here through his shop, Logic Paintball. Cleaned out some riverbed from my Viking before sending it off on the trade. Very good communication from him too.

SR_matt
07-16-2006, 10:06 AM
palmers, and not only is it a 3rd party trade he checks the markers to see if they are what the seller said they are (if he said that the 3 way has a leak from a bad oring palmers is going to check if it is leaking and if it leaking cause it is scratched and damaged to heck both parties are notified)

-matt

Chaos_Theory!
07-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Most 3rd party services will check over everythign to make sure it is and works as dexcribed. I recommend www.zdspb.com, ydna is a great guy to deal with.

slade
07-16-2006, 11:56 AM
www.destructivecustoms.com did a good 3rd party for me, checked the gun and took up close pictures with a description of the marker, parts/upgrades, all scratches, and chrono velocity. although they charged quite a bit, $20 per marker and $20 shipping