PDA

View Full Version : question on shipping paintball guns to norway

Arstron
07-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I have a gun for sale on ebay and just had a question if I would ship to norway, since no one has asked about this before I wasnt sure about the law/customs there. Can anyone tell me if it is perfectly legal to ship an actual paintball gun there? I know shipping is going to be expensive, according to the ups website, it will be around $170 to ship it. :wow:

syl58
07-16-2006, 02:35 PM
UPS is expensive, i tried to ship a gun to hawaii and sonic 2 day air was the cheapest option which was about 45 bucks. use usps, they are much cheaper, i wouldnt see it costing more than about 25 dollars

Arstron
07-16-2006, 02:48 PM
actually, usps showed $55. I am mainly woried about customs, I will ship it however the buyer wants, he will be paying for it anyway.

JRingold
07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Check this link out...

Fedex to Norway (http://www.fedex.com/no/shippingguide/importguidelines/?link=2)

In my opinion the paperwork isn't worth the hassle, unless you are going to charge extra for handling... I attempted to send some sporting goods to Canada and it took me a day or so to get all the required paperwork figured out... UPS has a good on-line method to fill out the paperwork, and I would recommend using them. They will collect the VAR taxes from the recipient. Also, you can check the status easily and will know if it clears, or is held, or is denied into the country.

Good Luck!