PDA

View Full Version : Doea AO need some change?

GT
07-18-2006, 09:03 PM
I noticed there are 55+ people veiwing this forum yet only a dozen new thread from today, if that. AO is missing the boat somewhere. What is that old, new, and lurker memebers need to make AO more interactive?

punkncat
07-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I had considered this very thing the other day.

Is AO dying?

Are other paintball forums fading away as well?

HuD1Ni
07-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Well...

Its mid-summer. Most folks arent paintballin' right now. Its just too damned hot.

That, and there really isnt anything all that interesting going on in paintball right now anyhow. Been to 68 caliber lately? The industry doesnt have much news to report. Other forums are fairly dull as well.

Hope it livens up in the Fall.

MID SUMMER BABY!.. I don't care how hot it is.. i'm there to ball every opening.. MY MAGS LOVE THE HEAT !!!

Jonno06
07-18-2006, 09:21 PM
MID SUMMER BABY!.. I don't care how hot it is.. i'm there to ball every opening.. MY MAGS LOVE THE HEAT !!!

i'm just throwing this out there....but you don't live in Florida, do you? :rolleyes:

HuD1Ni
07-18-2006, 09:55 PM
i'm just throwing this out there....but you don't live in Florida, do you? :rolleyes:

no bro, thats exaclty why I love mid summer!

/it was 103 on saturday

Richter
07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
I am an everyday lurker on many 'sites. I rarely post. Don't have many questions. I don't think i should post unless i have something to say. I am also a bad typist. :p

So i am now i am posting about why i don't post :rolleyes: oh well

nate2k191
07-18-2006, 10:24 PM
i'm still paintballing. so are others, even in texas. water or gatorade in place of a pod or 2 in your harness and you're good to go.

not sure why AO seems slow, everyone already owns mags? we've covered every topic?

SpitFire1299
07-18-2006, 10:47 PM
AO needs some pictures of the ladies.

Army
07-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Change? I got about $.38

Rudz
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
: AHEM : COUGH " BEO" COUGH lots and lots of ladies

BIGEVILONLINE

nate2k191
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
AO needs some pictures of the ladies.

BEO's got you covered, AO's hotchick thread got closed due to numpties making bad posts.

here's BEO's hot chick thread (http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18) I encourage every AO'er to make at least one post :cheers:

Rudz
07-18-2006, 10:51 PM
BEO's got you covered, AO's hotchick thread got closed due to numpties making bad posts.

here's BEO's hot chick thread (http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18) I encourage every AO'er to make at least one post :cheers:

i beat you to it

nate2k191
07-18-2006, 10:55 PM
i beat you to it

my post is better, it has a link.

ShooterJM
07-20-2006, 02:57 PM
What is that old, new, and lurker memebers need to make AO more interactive?

A hot chick thread.... :spit_take we had one once....

BigEvil
07-20-2006, 04:15 PM
: AHEM : COUGH " BEO" COUGH lots and lots of ladies

BIGEVILONLINE

Oh geeze, I m going to need more mods now :eek:

I noticed there are 55+ people veiwing this forum yet only a dozen new thread from today, if that. AO is missing the boat somewhere. What is that old, new, and lurker memebers need to make AO more interactive?

We have the same problem. 50 registered users, and like 4 posters.

Chronobreak
07-20-2006, 06:48 PM
its nice that most of us dont make a post for every little thing like say pbn

but more threads means more to read and more to do/look at etc

for example, i made a post,..100+ views by know..only one post from somone that diddnt even know what i was asking nor ahd any usefull info for me.

i know im not the only one on this forum that uses a warp :tard:

infact i had to head over to teh pbnz to look for an answer to my question/s

nate2k191
07-20-2006, 08:00 PM
its nice that most of us dont make a post for every little thing like say pbn

but more threads means more to read and more to do/look at etc

for example, i made a post,..100+ views by know..only one post from somone that diddnt even know what i was asking nor ahd any usefull info for me.

i know im not the only one on this forum that uses a warp :tard:

infact i had to head over to teh pbnz to look for an answer to my question/s

NOOOOOOOO! heh, i always go to the tech forum and look for unanswered questions, i usually know most of them, and enjoy helping. i'm surprised no one knew about your warp... makes me sad :(