PDA

View Full Version : Fellow AOers, lend me your ears!

warpfeedmod
07-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Does anyone recognize this song? At first I thought it was Carl Orff but I don't think thats it.

Linky (http://www.whatisthebinty.com/wiseass/whatsong.mp3)

Thanks in advance!

Vircolac
07-18-2006, 11:10 PM
But for some reason, the link and my Musicmatch won't work together.

The only piece by Carl Orff that I know any AO'er would be interested in is "O Fortuna", the opening and closing piece in the great Orff work, "Carmina Burana."

Does that help? :)

TheAngryDrunkenRussian
07-18-2006, 11:41 PM
seriously it sounds like something off halo 2 or another videogame.

warpfeedmod
07-19-2006, 07:42 AM
But for some reason, the link and my Musicmatch won't work together.

The only piece by Carl Orff that I know any AO'er would be interested in is "O Fortuna", the opening and closing piece in the great Orff work, "Carmina Burana."

Does that help? :)

yeah it's not Carmina Burana, just not sure. I thought it might be from some videogame as well :(

Also, try right-clicking and saving the file before playing it, probably my websites filter to not allow hotlinking.

warpfeedmod
07-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Found out the info, Craig Armstrong - Escape2.

But apparently it's a remix, and I can't seem to find it on any albums or anything. I saw that it might have been on the Romeo Must Die soundtrack but it's not :(

The search continues!

-Tab
07-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Found out the info, Craig Armstrong - Escape2.

But apparently it's a remix, and I can't seem to find it on any albums or anything. I saw that it might have been on the Romeo Must Die soundtrack but it's not :(

The search continues!

Let me know if you find anything. That's an awesome song. I'll keep looking, too.