PDA

View Full Version : Neoprene case for Mag?

StygShore
07-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Does anyone still make a Neoprene case that would hold the X-mag nicely?

I know REDZ made cases, but they never made one to hold the Mag as far as I know. the Angel one comes close, but it is pretty snug around the front of the battery pack.

Any junior seamstresses around here :)

Styg

Arstron
07-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Does anyone still make a Neoprene case that would hold the X-mag nicely?

I know REDZ made cases, but they never made one to hold the Mag as far as I know. the Angel one comes close, but it is pretty snug around the front of the battery pack.

Any junior seamstresses around here :)

Styg

Can you take the battery pack off? You might ask Rogue, he did a great job on the barrel bags he made, but I am not sure if he would be up to making agd cases.

StygShore
07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
pics of said product?

i'll ask him - I would rathe rnot pull the battery pack off. Thats just an excuse for me to lose it, drop it, whatever -

Styg

Edit *** figures Rogue is offline fo the first time in like 9 days :)

Rudz
07-19-2006, 03:47 PM
If rouge makes em, ill take atleat 2, possibly 3 or 4, never know.

the mag guy
07-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I'd take one

Rudz
07-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Here we go, do we move this to the dealers forum now, or after we get 25 presold? Lol

StygShore
07-19-2006, 05:00 PM
aint going to the dealers forum til a dealer says they have them :)

Styg

Chronobreak
07-19-2006, 06:38 PM
how big do you need?

i got a 11" by 8-9" or so laptop bag i would give away for shipping

it isnt neoprene but it would keep it from being scratched i suppose.

i cant picture a neoprene bag being worth anyone to make in alrge or small numbers

---edit

some of you may remember that guy taht had to practicly give his gun cases away :rofl:

StygShore
07-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Looking for basically a neoprene case like REDZ makes really. I have a nice gearbag that protects all my gear well, but I would like to get an individual case for my Xmag for added protection after all the work I am doing to it.

Styg