PDA

View Full Version : tank q's.

p00
07-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Brothers and sisters,

I've been out of the paintball scene for a little while now... and I have a question about nitro tanks... Alls I want is a good preset 850psi tank, but there are all these new brands and such that I've never heard of. Please shed some light on this situation, if you please. What's a good, reliable, moderately priced tank?

much obliged.

Paint-Fool
07-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Brothers and sisters,

I've been out of the paintball scene for a little while now... and I have a question about nitro tanks... Alls I want is a good preset 850psi tank, but there are all these new brands and such that I've never heard of. Please shed some light on this situation, if you please. What's a good, reliable, moderately priced tank?

much obliged.
I would go with Crossfire. I've had one for almost 5 years and not a single problem. Several of my teammates have them as well. All of us have had great service out of these tanks. Dang it's all most time for rehydro...glad I saw this post about tanks or I would have forgot to do it. lol

Lohman446
07-20-2006, 11:39 AM
The newer Pure Energy tanks are good presets, as are the Crossfires. On a mag the rumor is you want to stay way from Dye tanks as they dont have the recharge rate. I have heard very good things about Guerilla Air as well as occupied a lot of there time at major events, very nice people, very knowledgeable, and seem to have a quality product (though I have not tested it).