PDA

View Full Version : My weekend experience with Emax Xmod.

RavishingEddie
07-20-2006, 11:31 PM
I woke up saturday morning and grabbed the handle of my gun that resembles something Megatron would shoot. It was cold from the morning, but when I picked it up it was all masculine mag muscle. Later that day I walked into the field and a ref stopped me and looked at me and my gun with concern. He said that it was not safe to run the hose from my tank straight to my valve like that and that it would be a good idea to get a reg. I started to laugh like a drunken pirate and he stood there looking at me with confusion and fear in the same time. He knew something was not right and just walked away. As I walked into the speedball arena a kid looked at my gun and asked "What kind of reg is that?" I laughed and told him it was a battery and strong enough to power two of his puny ION's. He immediatly joined my team. When the ref blew the whisle I ran to the 50 in about 5.5 seconds. All you heard that moment was "He's at the 50!" "Be careful!", and as the paint came roaring to the my X bunker from the stressed out players, I knew my turn to roar would soon come and it did. I popped out and made the AGD lions tattooed on my gun roar like the true kings of the arena. I ripped that tunablade like a fat kid ripping through meat on buffet night. I felt so much joy I almost sharted myself. After the game and 3 eliminations under my belt, the same kid walks up to me and says "Hey mister I really liked your Shocker." I immediately took off my mask and gave him a stern look and said "Can a shocker do this?" and I immediatly shot the word :shooting: "HALO" on the wall, but without a goofy laugh in the end. I then patted the kid on the shoulder and told him he had alot to learn and started teaching him the ways of the Mag. :argh:

nate2k191
07-20-2006, 11:54 PM
lmao, great. my stories parallel yours since i too have an x-moded e-mag. its great, i love it as much as an inanimate object can be loved. :argh: arg.

JRingold
07-21-2006, 12:13 AM
:nono: :mad:

Shame on you... Shooting with your mask off!!! :(

RavishingEddie
07-21-2006, 12:49 AM
lmao, great. my stories parallel yours since i too have an x-moded e-mag. its great, i love it as much as an inanimate object can be loved. :argh: arg.

Yeah I saw you shooting it on that video. Impressive. It feels pretty cool when someone is ripping in a video with the same type of gun you have. :argh:

pennywise
07-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Be mindful of the AGD Force and teach your young Padawan well, Eddie.

AGD
07-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Nice story! I never get tired of hearing them.

AGD

nate2k191
07-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Yeah I saw you shooting it on that video. Impressive. It feels pretty cool when someone is ripping in a video with the same type of gun you have. :argh:

excellent, glad you enjoyed, i had fun making the videos.

minimag03
07-21-2006, 01:29 AM

AGD

huh...he is alive...who would have thunk it...

Anyway, was the xmod totally worth it in your opinion?

Sk8ermog
07-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Wow a post from the big man himself Tom. Good to see you around as always.

Eddie, who was the ref that talked to you about the reg? We just hired like 10 new refs at Hollywoods Sports and non of them know what a mag is. I teach them every chance I get, but they still think it's a shocker or one guy thought it was phantom. You've seen me with my mag out there ripping it up... lol I love coming off the field and having kids stare at your gun with a puzzled look. Although with your sweet mag I still give you puzzling looks. :p

We need to play together again real soon. I did a game with another mag user (he had a classic Minimag setup with CO2) where it was him and me verses 3 local kids with Ions and an Angel. We beat them so fast that we had to flip the game around 2 times just to go through a hopper.

With all the upgrades you're doing to your emag, Eddie, I'm suprised you haven't set it up with the Ipod MOD so you can listen to music while you play. ;)

Note to Tom: Thanks for making a Mag sound like a Mag. They have such a great sound that I'll never get used to. Don't know exactly what makes that ping sound, but it's awesome. I can pick out a player with a mag from a long way aways when I'm reffing.

RavishingEddie
07-21-2006, 02:48 AM

AGD

Thanks Tom. My mag is beautiful but there is only one thing that it is missing and that is your signature of approval on it's rail. I left a nice space on that Shadow rail for your sig and eventhough my birthday is not till October; having you sign it on September will be an early birthday present for me. Hope to see you in Shatnerball.

RavishingEddie
07-21-2006, 03:00 AM
Wow a post from the big man himself Tom. Good to see you around as always.

Eddie, who was the ref that talked to you about the reg? We just hired like 10 new refs at Hollywoods Sports and non of them know what a mag is. I teach them every chance I get, but they still think it's a shocker or one guy thought it was phantom. You've seen me with my mag out there ripping it up... lol I love coming off the field and having kids stare at your gun with a puzzled look. Although with your sweet mag I still give you puzzling looks. :p

We need to play together again real soon. I did a game with another mag user (he had a classic Minimag setup with CO2) where it was him and me verses 3 local kids with Ions and an Angel. We beat them so fast that we had to flip the game around 2 times just to go through a hopper.

With all the upgrades you're doing to your emag, Eddie, I'm suprised you haven't set it up with the Ipod MOD so you can listen to music while you play. ;)

Note to Tom: Thanks for making a Mag sound like a Mag. They have such a great sound that I'll never get used to. Don't know exactly what makes that ping sound, but it's awesome. I can pick out a player with a mag from a long way aways when I'm reffing.

Thanks Ross, I still wonder how many mags you got. After I went to your site and saw your collection I was like DAmmm. I can't wait to play with you too, too bad you got dehydrated that day it was hot! I still haven't got the whole sound thing down like you do, but hey soon hopefully I will hear a mag when I hear it. Hey man I got a secret, but don't hate me please. I was checking out your Hyperframe mag when you weren't looking. Yes I was checking her out behind your back when you held her in your hands that day. She was just so sexy. :)

Maggot6
07-21-2006, 03:18 AM
Even though I had 3.2, when I had my Emag from Tuna a few months ago it was so incredible. A warped, 10 pound tank of fury. I always loved explaining to people that the hopper went on the side, and loved explaining that it really wasn't that heavy....

On a side note, for some reason with the gun that the player actually owns, and has spent time and money on always gives you better feelings than with other peoples guns,,,...

And of course, when the elves are on your side you can never go wrong. Ever.

Chuffinator
07-21-2006, 04:31 AM
That's funny, because a couple of weeks ago, I went speedballing. It was at an indoor place I've never been to. My brother has a PM5 that I wanted to use/check out since he wasn't playing. It worked great while it was shooting air, but was a disappointment when I was playing. I had to put it away and pull out the trusty 'ol Paradigm Pro. Well, this guy that was with our group took a glance at it and said, "hey, that's a sweet looking shocker." I gave him a confused look and said.."man, I'm old school... this is a Mag." It was great

athomas
07-21-2006, 11:27 PM
I get kids asking if my retro or emag is a shocker all the time. Once, when I was carrying my retro mag to the chrono area a kid asked if my gun had ramping. I laughed and said "yes, when I get excited, I pull the trigger faster."

rb211
07-22-2006, 04:10 AM
^^^^^^Hence my signature^^^^^^

mobsterboy
07-30-2006, 11:58 PM
"yes, when I get excited, I pull the trigger faster."

quoted :ninja:

Pneumagger
07-31-2006, 12:18 AM
"yes, when I get excited, I pull the trigger faster."

I LOLed :rofl: