PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy custom mags?

iambored
07-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Where can you buy custom mags like the micromag?

mobsterboy
07-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Pro Teams Products no longer manufactures micromags. Best bet for that is to buy used and buy in pristine condition. One pops up every 2 weeks or so. As far as just custom made AGD stuff, Tunaman or Rogue can hook you up with some great mags for great deals

Lenny
07-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Buying... custom? I know what you mean, but that sentence sounds funny. Buying a product that is custom made, but openly available...

Store.Airgun.com still does the RT Custom thing, and Rogue (www.TheMagSmith.com) has amazing deals with the Paradigm Classic and Pro. Those would be some good places to start off with a 'Mag. From there, you can basically do whatever you want. Luke (www.LukesCustoms) does a SpyderMag mod and rail milling as well as making SS PF bodies an offset vertical feed. TunaMan (www.TunaMart.com) carries mostly parts and a few of his own, but I hear he also does custom work. Deadly Wind (www.DeadlyWind.com) has some amazing (but expensive) automag bodies. Oh, and if you can find a Slug body, I know Doc's Machine will mill it for around $50 an hour in the machine (can't remember the URL). Oh, and Pneumagger does PneuMag conversions (just PM him).

There are others that do stuff. The thing is with Automags, there isn't a huge aftermarket anymore, so most of the upgrades you buy will most likely be custom (I.E. if you were to get a Spydermag conversion done, your own custom-ness would be the board, getting eyes drilled, the frame of choice, etc. Common product, but different all in the same).

I hope this helps a bit. The Automag is one of the easiest guns out there to "buy" custom-ness. Thus the reason I love them so much! :D