PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe trigger question

Testament
07-24-2006, 09:56 AM
I am looking to get a new trigger for my Hyperframe, I know Luke has nice adjustable blade triggers, but I was also wondering if anyone makes a 'swept-forward' design like the Egos and such have on them these days. Are there any triggers for different markers that can be modified to fit the Hyperframe? Who would be good to contact to have one made? Thanks for any halp or info.

MisterBones25
07-24-2006, 06:27 PM
I am looking to get a new trigger for my Hyperframe, I know Luke has nice adjustable blade triggers, but I was also wondering if anyone makes a 'swept-forward' design like the Egos and such have on them these days. Are there any triggers for different markers that can be modified to fit the Hyperframe? Who would be good to contact to have one made? Thanks for any halp or info.

luke is the only person that makes triggers for the hyperframe. if you want a swept forward trigger you would have to either make it yourself or modify some other trigger, maby a spyder or piranah trigger might work. i have some costom dremmeled down trigger on mine but i'v also been thinking about getting a new trigger. if you find something else that works please let me know

onedude36
07-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Bad idea. The trigger guard is so small that having a small trigger that fits nice and tight to the back of the frame is a good thing. If you made a swept foward trigger like your talking about, your second finger wouldn't have much room to move. Unless you have tiny fingers....

maddboy32
07-24-2006, 11:19 PM
i have three clear triggers if anyone is interested.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l274/maddboy32/100_0734.jpg

cheap: 5.00 each.