PDA

View Full Version : uh-oh...

Skate And Paint
07-24-2006, 04:04 PM
sooo i had a dye bench mark trigger frame, recently i traded with a fellow AO'er for a intelliframe. and now i dont think my sear is gonna fit. i had an RT, sooooo will it not fit, or am i just doing somethin wrong? sorry if this is the wrong section guys.

mag_lover05
07-24-2006, 04:06 PM
you should be able to adjust the sear length by screwing the front part in or out...

SocialD
07-24-2006, 08:30 PM
sooo i had a dye bench mark trigger frame, recently i traded with a fellow AO'er for a intelliframe. and now i dont think my sear is gonna fit. i had an RT, sooooo will it not fit, or am i just doing somethin wrong? sorry if this is the wrong section guys.

First, it is the right place. Second, it is either Dye or Benchmark (doesn't make a difference here). Third, and this is very important, never adjust the trigger rod. It screws up the way that the sear works and will screw up your bolt.

Are you sure that you have the right on/off pin and sear for your RT? How far is the trigger rod from the trigger when assembled? Just to be sure, are you sure that you assembled the marker correctly?