PDA

View Full Version : Z-grip?

SoloMag
12-23-2001, 09:14 PM
I read in the January edition of Action Pursuit Games that AGD had this new grip frame out called the Z-GRIP. I was intrested by it and now i am wondering if anyone knows anything else on this? like its price and relese date? Also if you have seen or own one what do you think about it?

Prezents
12-23-2001, 09:19 PM
Yes and no,
Yes Airgun has a new grip frame out the "IntelliFrame", and no (in a way) not the "Z" grip.

The z grip has been for a while now,,(few Years) and there has been some talk about a re-release,,, do a search on this forum and find out.

Then IntelliFrame is the new frame that AGD has developed.

virus
12-23-2001, 09:57 PM
also they were not that big in demand when they first came out and now are hard to come by.... as for a price figure about $90-110 depending where you find it for a new....

SoloMag
12-23-2001, 09:59 PM
Ok. Well where in the heck can i get a Z-GRIP. I really want one but have not seen them anywear except in the magazine. What do you mean my re-relese and how come the Z-GRIP is not in the online store. Any more info would be great. thx

Army
12-23-2001, 10:04 PM
Um...in case Prezents was not clear enough for you, AGD stopped production of the Zgrip after only around 400 were sold over nearly 5 years.

Forward thinking players "got" the Z right away and understood it's engineering. But, alas, Pball players are a stubborn lot and too many saw the Z as a weird thingy only for 'Mags. Unfound rumors abound about how the Z is not for front players, or back players, or tape runners, or woods play, or shooting on your belly, or running, or shooting on the move. "They" say how uncomfortable it is, even before they admit they have never shot one.

But do not fret my good man, for AGD has plans for a limited run of new Z's! The deal is, AGD must get a certain number of guaranteed pre-orders before the machine shop gets the order to commence manufacture. If, or when, that happens, you too can join the ranks of us Z grippers!

SoloMag
12-24-2001, 12:00 PM
Where can i go to pre order one of these babies and how much will it cost me? Thanks for all of the help

jah871
12-24-2001, 01:15 PM
go to the top of this forum theres a thread about it. they wont be out for a while though. i just picked up another for 90 here on the classifieds. if u want the intellifeed mount and be able to use dye sticky's preorder one. if not just check the classifieds daily and you will find one. it took me like 3 or 4 days amd i found another one.