PDA

View Full Version : on the frame ?

HuD1Ni
07-24-2006, 10:17 PM
just a real quick question.. when I take out the set screw and spring on the top of the intelliframe, in attempt to remove the safty, is the safty supposed to just push right out ? or do i have to do somthing else ?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-24-2006, 11:12 PM
I had to tap my trigger out to get the safety out, hope this helps

HuD1Ni
07-24-2006, 11:19 PM
I had to tap my triggerour to get the safety out, hope this helps

yea, that helps a bunch, because I was close to hammering out the safty.. as far as tapping out my trigger.. I cannot do it.. first off, the jagged edge of the pin isn't visable at all.. and if I were to tka e a guess, I still couldn't hit the pin without it slipping and dicking up my frame

Rudz
07-24-2006, 11:32 PM
The mag force be not with you sir, you must be one with the mag, let the mag show you, listen and learn, your mag will guide you, do not abuse the mag, you sir must master the mag and gain wisdom, then, and only the will you understand the true power of a mag.

HuD1Ni
07-24-2006, 11:40 PM
The mag force be not with you sir, you must be one with the mag, let the mag show you, listen and learn, your mag will guide you, do not abuse the mag, you sir must master the mag and gain wisdom, then, and only the will you understand the true power of a mag.

I know the mag force isn't with me.. it's sad, I know, that I can't get out the trigger, but it's with logical reasons! :tard:

BigEvil
07-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Dont loose the little bb thats in there.

Rudz
07-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Uhhhh, what bb? Lol...too late.

HuD1Ni
07-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Uhhhh, what bb? Lol...too late.

not funny.. I know what little bb has to be in there.. as i've already experienced losing it in a prior frame.. hmm experience... sweeettt