PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Build Pump Mags?

HuD1Ni
07-24-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm in the market to possibly get a pump mag, once I get some money, and I was wondering if anyone builds these? Last I read the kits arn't sold anymore.

nicad
07-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Try Brad at Paintballmaxx in Houston, TX.
I know he was building quite a few not too long ago.

www.paintballmaxx.com

out!

HuD1Ni
07-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Try Brad at Paintballmaxx in Houston, TX.
I know he was building quite a few not too long ago.

www.paintballmaxx.com

out!

I just sent him an e-mail not that long about milling my Retro valve to accept a ULT, but i'll look into it, thanks!

nicad
07-24-2006, 11:53 PM
If you do not get a reply via email, just give him a ring at the shop.. I know he is pretty much always there during buisness hrs (except weekends and Mondays, I think).

Chronobreak
07-25-2006, 12:01 AM
hudini, i know your a pbn, er

should checkout the sticky mark 7 just did

colin, ...lurker :cool:

--edit or see the psot im trying to get stickyd in the tech,as you mightve seen :D

HuD1Ni
07-25-2006, 12:27 AM
hudini, i know your a pbn, er

should checkout the sticky mark 7 just did

colin, ...lurker :cool:

--edit or see the psot im trying to get stickyd in the tech,as you mightve seen :D

I did check out the sticky, and it's what triggered my " want more but don't need more guns " sence.. but I didn't see anything on somone building them.. and unless it's a easy to do kit, i'm way to lazy..

Rudz
07-25-2006, 09:20 AM
You have enough mag problems, you are not allowed to have any more, untill your MAGnificence has gained strength and you have gained wisdom, young one, you have a lot to learn.

Maggot6
07-25-2006, 11:19 AM
One of you freaks with multiple high end mags (not reffering to anyone who directly posted above me :rolleyes: ) should mag an Xmag pump.

MANN
07-25-2006, 11:49 AM
I know that Jdogg had a few kits. (a couple weeks ago)You might want to get in contact with him

HuD1Ni
07-25-2006, 03:26 PM
You have enough mag problems, you are not allowed to have any more, untill your MAGnificence has gained strength and you have gained wisdom, young one, you have a lot to learn.

My x-mag is unefficiant and chuffs, and I don't want to dick up my frame on my RT.. please tell me how I have enough problems..