PDA

View Full Version : vert minimags

halfbreed
12-23-2001, 09:19 PM
ok ,,i seen they had them out, i like the look ,,did they change anything on them except the feed port,,,and why did they use some halfbreed barrel configuration instead of the standard style,,, i would like to hear from some one from AGD if possiable ,,im interested in one ,..and does all the other mini/68 parts fit on the new gun...

PyRo
12-24-2001, 08:40 AM
Vert feed mini bodys are interchangeable with all automags, and minimags, but not with the rt, rt pro, or e-mag. They still use the same syle barrel, with the grove milled slightly differant, so you would need to get new barrels, or have yours machined to fit.

halfbreed
12-24-2001, 11:26 AM
so its true that most the barrels for the mags of yesturday will not fit this new mini vert with out some modifactions..

PyRo
12-24-2001, 02:02 PM
Yup, either you need new barrels, or have to machine your old ones to fit.

halfbreed
12-29-2001, 11:26 PM
well has anyone used them new verts yet ,,,hows the feeding and operations..does it chop or any flaws in it..

salomon16
12-29-2001, 11:38 PM
I own a vert feed minimag.. The body is interchangable with standard mags and minimags its just vert feed. I think AGD still makes them but there's only 1 place i know of that seels em its called Diggers. Anyway, they shoot well, even though they dont feed better than powerfeeds, but it keeps the weight centered. The only problem I noticed is that A LOT of them have problems with the hopper adapter. they fall off. Mine did, and so have many other peoples'. My solution was one of those straight "elbows" the new spyders use, the only problem is it sticks my hopper sky high. Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask.