PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag lost

Lothar
07-26-2006, 03:32 PM
(I'm new to the forum but not to paintball.) My X-Mag was stolen last fall and insurance is just getting around to "maybe" replacing it. I've been out of the pb news for awhile but I've figured out I can no longer find X-Mags. At the risk of sounding like a clueless dweeb I'll have to admit that I'm a clueless dweeb... WHAT HAPPENED? How can I replace my beloved X-Mag when they are apparantly off the market?

geekwarrior
07-26-2006, 04:07 PM
(I'm new to the forum but not to paintball.) My X-Mag was stolen last fall and insurance is just getting around to "maybe" replacing it. I've been out of the pb news for awhile but I've figured out I can no longer find X-Mags. At the risk of sounding like a clueless dweeb I'll have to admit that I'm a clueless dweeb... WHAT HAPPENED? How can I replace my beloved X-Mag when they are apparantly off the market?

There was a thread on here about a store that had 2 tequilla fade X-mags...dont know if they sold.

And welcome to AO :cheers:

Jdogg
07-26-2006, 04:27 PM
ebay

captian pinky
07-26-2006, 08:00 PM
call up paintballcharleston in sc they have one brand new on there wall

Lothar
07-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those to replace my stolen marker. However... I'm still wondering why these are no longer sold?

egb groupie
07-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those to replace my stolen marker. However... I'm still wondering why these are no longer sold?
They are no longer being sold because they were difficult and expensive to manufacture, sales were below AGD's expectations, so from a profitability standpoint, they had to be discontinued, as far as I understand it....