PDA

View Full Version : Automag is not gassing up ?broken

twintipflip
07-26-2006, 05:31 PM
ok so I made mistake and left my gun gassed up in the trunk overnight. Then forgot about it the next day and at work the car got hot inside. I came home to dread the memory of where the gun was. So I look at it and the macro line from the verticle adapter to the valve exploded. So my c02 was empty and the line blown. I replaced the line got another c02 tank and gassed it up to only have the new macro line exploded in my face.(ouch) What theee hell is wrong with my gun?!

the mag guy
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Youre not supposed to use macroline w/ co2.

people will argue that you can, but they eventually bust.

The point is you can use them, I wouldnt suggest it. Stick with steel braided and shrink wrapped braided.

Iv'e personally blown macrolines myself on spyders and autocockers running co2. I believe it has to do with the temp fluctuations and liquid gettin in the line and all that technical physics stuff.

Anyway, just try no macro for now.

twintipflip
07-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks! ill go pick up some stell line and tell you how it goes!

personman
07-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Macroline wasnt intended for paintball use(neither is SS but its rated way to a way higher pressure so its safe), and the way we use it is unsafe. But it looks cool and isnt as much of a pain to use as SS so people use it anyway :)

the mag guy
08-02-2006, 07:27 AM
btw how did it work? good? bad?........ ugly? :rofl:

let us know plz