07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Tuna blade or Fire Blade???

evildead420
07-26-2006, 07:37 PM
whatevers clever

:ninja: fireblade :ninja:

back2integrity
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
This is a topic that has been spoken about many times. I hear both are great. In general, it seems that more people have tried the Tunablade, thus generally you will get more people saying "Tunablade is best." Tuna just quit putting the roller bearings on his triggers though, so I don't know if they will be as good as they used to be. They are a good bit cheaper though without it. I've never tried a Tunablade, but i'm looking forward to oneday getting my hands on one. I have tried the logic and they are superb.

11 Bravo
07-26-2006, 08:26 PM
I have both and like the Tunablade alot more. Mine has the roller bearings though. I dont know if it really makes a difference having the bearings.

SR_matt
07-26-2006, 11:05 PM
IIRC tuna will sell the roller bearings in them but he stoped carrying them streight out cause people would mess them up when they installed them and he had to fix them. dont quote me though
-matt

pennywise
07-26-2006, 11:54 PM
When I ordered my E-Mag from Tuna, I asked for a Fireblade because I didn't like the way the Tunablade looked; however, he didn't have any in stock, so I got a Tunablade and let me tell you--it's friggin' awesome!! :headbang: