PDA

View Full Version : Logic Frame Question

G Squat
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Will the logic frame, so humbly titled "The Ultimate Mechanical Frame", work with a classic rail? Will there be room for a vertical asa or foregrip of the sort? Know that I am not talking about the vertical frame.

CoolHand
07-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Will the logic frame, so humbly titled "The Ultimate Mechanical Frame", work with a classic rail? Will there be room for a vertical asa or foregrip of the sort? Know that I am not talking about the vertical frame.

Nope, a foregrip won't fit without some modificaiton to either the rail, the foregrip, or both, when used on a classic rail.

Like the title did ya? I've never been accused of being humble before. lol

:cheers:

Pneumagger
07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
The title is very fitting. no need to be humble about a frame like that. They make the best/smoothest pneuframes IMO too.

Chronobreak
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
hey!, welcome to AO

if your looking for a vert frame, a few of us are trying to get LATHER(ao name) to part his custom mag

if you dont mind a red frame its def worth checking out, :D

and yes it is a logicframe ;)

G Squat
07-27-2006, 08:19 PM
No thanks on the vert frame. I got one (45) already. So, If I were to have the slot milled out farther would I be able to fit the asa on my classic rail? How far do you think it'd have to go? Its annoying I know. Its the only part of my gun I dont have modded. I dont like all the holes in an rt rail and I dont feel like forking out 80+ bucks for any other rail. I do have access to machining, if you think that would work though.

CoolHand
07-28-2006, 12:05 AM
No thanks on the vert frame. I got one (45) already. So, If I were to have the slot milled out farther would I be able to fit the asa on my classic rail? How far do you think it'd have to go? Its annoying I know. Its the only part of my gun I dont have modded. I dont like all the holes in an rt rail and I dont feel like forking out 80+ bucks for any other rail. I do have access to machining, if you think that would work though.

Let me measure, but I do not think there is enough room to simply move it forward.

You'd need to make an extension for the foregrip to bolt to, which would in turn bolt to the rail or frame.

The UMF was designed to be used with an RTP rail, so you also need to realize that a twistlock will not clear the frame either.