PDA

View Full Version : vavle/ cocking probs

cockarock
07-28-2006, 04:37 PM
i just got a micromag r/t off of ebay and it has a problem.

the valve doesnt seem to be getting enough pressure. my tank is a high output nitro tank and it is full. but the problem is that it doesnt get enough pressure.

i changed all of the o rings in the gun and made sure everything was clean, but it still doesnt work.

also there is a small air leak which comes out of the front of the marker

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

JRingold
07-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Do you have a gauge that makes you think the valve ins't getting the right inut pressure?

Are you having an issue where the bolt isn't resetting? Can you push the bolt back with a squeegie?

cockarock
07-28-2006, 06:08 PM
aight it doesnt sound like it is getting enoung pressure alos when i tried to fire some rounds they just got stuck in the barrel

yes i can push the bolt back with my finger

SocialD
07-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Make sure that there aren't any restrictions between the bottle and valve. Make sure, and I know that it sounds obvious, that there is air in the tank. Make sure that the velocity is turned up on the marker.

flyingpootang
07-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Use the short gold spring. The longer springs need the velocity adjuster to be turned up to work which equals a higher FPS. Dose it have a L10 bolt? If so switch to the next tightest carrier while using the same o-ring. after that tune the L10 by adding shims and placing a squigee about 1/4" away from the bolt and fire it. If it dosen't add 1 shim at a time until it dose....

JRingold
07-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Is this an old school R/T, or an R/T pro? What grip frame does it have on it?

We had an old R/T with a Benchmark frame and we had to re-adjust the trigger stop and the sear length because we were short stroking it causing the sear not to catch the bolt all the time.

Coralis
07-29-2006, 10:44 PM
turn up the velocity