PDA

View Full Version : Some People I'd Like to Thank

robnix
07-28-2006, 10:05 PM
Tuna - You fixed my Emag awhile back before I knew how to troubleshoot issues on my own when I was in a bind.

Rogue - For the sweet looking shadow rail/exile body/feedneck I have on the mech mag I'm finishing up.

back2integrity - For the parts I've bought from you. Everything has been perfect.

Logic - The Ultimate Mech Mag Frame I have is just that. I love it, it feels great, I dig the HUGE trigger guard, and the trigger stops made tuning the trigger pull a breeze.

Luke - For the great work and the great mods I've bought from you.

LorneCash - XMOD. The look I got when I answered, 'yah, but emags can't ramp' with a nice string of shots. Priceless.

AGD - For the mags, I'm hooked!!

EVERYONE ELSE HERE - For putting together a community of people that make mags more than a marker. Once I started troubleshooting issues with my project mag on my own, I found EVERY answer I needed just by looking through old posts. It's the people I listed, and everyone else that makes mag stand out for me. You're all great, even rudz!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rudz
07-28-2006, 10:07 PM
and i thank you for helpin me hook lorne up with his thank you present

robnix
07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
and i thank you for helpin me hook lorne up with his thank you present

That was fun, wasn't it?

Rudz
07-28-2006, 10:21 PM
it was, i have another project, but its super top secret pm me for info

CoolHand
07-28-2006, 11:05 PM
You are most welcome sir.

:cheers:

hitech
07-28-2006, 11:41 PM
and Ii thank you for helping me hook lorne up with his thank you present

I'd like to second that!

:cheers:

back2integrity
07-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey, thank you Rob, you're an outstanding trader yourself. One day somebody else will be making a "Some People I'd Like to Thank" thread and your name will be in it. :cheers:

robnix
07-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Hey, thank you Rob, you're an outstanding trader yourself. One day somebody else will be making a "Some People I'd Like to Thank" thread and your name will be in it. :cheers:

The project mag I've been telling you about got air through it for the first time today. Half of it is parts I got from you. It's sweet, I can't wait to send it off for a custom anno job.