PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Speed Feeds

Hobbyhorse
07-29-2006, 03:45 AM
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/PayPal_mark_50x34.gifORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Ghetto Lightning Feed

A team of crack driven monkeys and I have been banging out Ghetto Lightning Feeds for your playing pleasure. Not as rigid, unflexible, or as big a PIA as traditional loading is. Half the price and twice the flexibility of other means of loading. Works on Suicide Shells, Halo, Halo B, Revies. will not work on a vlocity

Read our most recent review here (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=64923#post64923)

My Lightning feeds come with a lifetime gurantee and will positively not lose paint when sliding or diving
A quck video demonstrating how easy it is to fill and how paint will absolutely not fall out.[/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMmO4ajdtU

Pics of the design and ease of installation

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF1000.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF1002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF0999.jpg

10 dollars shipped

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/bnr/bnr_wePrefer_150x60.gif
SHIPPING

*** Canada and International- I ship anywhere and everywhere- add two dollars for international orders.
Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Because of the nature of the amount of posts, pm's, total orders, a full work schedule with travel its impossible for me to confirm every single order- if you need direct communication please send me a pm.

While free shipping is a bargain if you require tracking, require speed in shipment, etc please add an additional 5 dollars (15 total) for a priority shipment with tracking.

Feedback is in my signature, posts are encouraged and work best but pm's accepted.

Hobbyhorse

ORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL

Dont be fooled by our competitors products, if my product fails on you because of shipping damages or defects in the product, mail it back with 2 dollars to cover return shipping and I will issue you a replacement or buy you a replacement product from my competitor...

Ask my competitors, are you shipping in a padded envelope, are you charging paypal fee's, do you have a full set of macro fittings for sale, and do you offer Hobby's refund policy?

** Lifetime warranty is based on failure of the unit due to normal wear and tear inside normal use. No external modifications, misuse, or general abuse is covered. To redeem on a warranty mail your old piece back with two dollars to cover shipping in a padded envelope.

***I was recently notified that any reference to a Speed Feed is patented, trademarked and copyrighted in every sense of the word. I've researched the claim prior to offering my product, and after being notified and can find nothing on this at all. However to ensure I'm not sued, threatened, or have someone contact me with about the worst grammar I've ever seen I can no longer sell you a "Ghetto Speed Feed". I will be more than happy to sell you a Ghetto Lightning Feed- please ensure that any and all requests are for this or I will have to turn you away.

I wish the gentleman offering a fine and quality product continued success and profitability.

Arstron
07-29-2006, 08:07 AM
Just want to make sure before I order, do these work with normal 140 pods?

Hobbyhorse
07-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Just want to make sure before I order, do these work with normal 140 pods?

No problem at all.

Chronobreak
07-29-2006, 01:14 PM
sry hobby :D

pmd ya, lmk confirmed price il paypal ya today/tonight

Sajjad
07-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Will these work with the Hybrid Suicide Shells.

Hobbyhorse
07-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Will these work with the Hybrid Suicide Shells.

Confirmed this afternoon to work with the Suicidie Shells.

Sajjad
07-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Payment for 3 Ghetto Speed Feeds including £6 for shipping to the U.K. sent Via PayPal.
If there as good as they look I’ll be back for more. for the rest of the team.

Cheers,

Sajjad.

Hobbyhorse
07-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Payment for 3 Ghetto Speed Feeds including £6 for shipping to the U.K. sent Via PayPal.
If there as good as they look I’ll be back for more. for the rest of the team.

Cheers,

Sajjad.

That my friend is awesome... will ship these today.

I just wish the Americans had something as plucky to say as cheers...

Hobby

Chronobreak
07-29-2006, 04:16 PM
$ sent as well

thanks, and yeah i have a feeling il be back for more

Arstron
07-31-2006, 12:42 PM
just sent the money for 2 speed feeds. :D

Hobbyhorse
07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
just sent the money for 2 speed feeds. :D

Just packaged them and heading out the door to the post office.

Arstron
07-31-2006, 02:20 PM
I cant wait to check them out.

Chronobreak
08-01-2006, 08:32 AM
anyways, got mine yesterday dumped a few pods thru it seems to be working great :cool:

cant wait til i try it ingame

Hobbyhorse
08-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Glad to hear it- still offering a lifetime warranty on this product.

flyingpootang
08-02-2006, 03:01 AM
Just ordered 2 for my Halos. Looks like a great product at a great price. Just in time too my Halo lid dosen't stay closed anymore due to a poor design. I can't wait to try them out..... :headbang:

b&r automag
08-02-2006, 03:35 AM
Great item. I was sold just by seeing the pictures alone. Consider 3 more of these SOLD! :D

Hobbyhorse
08-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Great item. I was sold just by seeing the pictures alone. Consider 3 more of these SOLD! :D

Thank you. As an adult seller I try to generate a positive feel, take adequate pictures but descriptive pictures.

geekwarrior
08-02-2006, 01:59 PM
does it work on the velocity loaders?

Hobbyhorse
08-02-2006, 04:29 PM
does it work on the velocity loaders?

I'm trying to get a set of vlcoity shells or an actual loader to start on the development of a feed... at this time no it does not work with a vlocity.

geekwarrior
08-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm trying to get a set of vlcoity shells or an actual loader to start on the development of a feed... at this time no it does not work with a vlocity.

thats ok, my paypal is empty at the moment...I'll check back in awhile to see if you got one that does. Good luck selling them! :cheers:

Hobbyhorse
08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
bump for the day

Arstron
08-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I just got mine in today, looks like a great product. I will try it out this weekend and let some people try them out at a tourney this weekend. :cheers:

Hobbyhorse
08-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Glad to hear it, all units have shipped out

Sajjad
08-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Wow thank you arrived this morning, seems to work like a charm.
I’ll thoroughly battle test the Ghetto Speed Feeds over the weekend.
I have a feeling there’ll be a few more customers for you from this side of the pond.

Cheers.

Rudz
08-11-2006, 07:58 PM
got mine, its sweet, thanks, another cool product..

Hobbyhorse
08-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Bumping to the top

Hobbyhorse
08-16-2006, 08:13 PM
All orders shipped today

Hobbyhorse
08-21-2006, 06:24 AM
I was recently notified that any reference to a Speed Feed is patented, trademarked and copyrighted in every sense of the word. I've researched the claim prior to offering my product, and after being notified and can find nothing on this at all. However to ensure I'm not sued, threatened, or have someone contact me with about the worst grammar I've ever seen I can no longer sell you a "Ghetto Speed Feed" I will be more than happy to sell you a Ghetto Lightning Feed- please ensure that any and all requests are for this or I will have to turn you away.

I wish the gentleman offering a fine and quality product continued success and profitability.

Hobbyhorse
08-25-2006, 02:37 PM
would be willing to trade or partial trade for Derder natural selection or other derder titles.

Hobbyhorse
08-28-2006, 08:35 PM
wife is having her baby tonight- all orders received to date have shipped out. Next shipment planned for Saturday- baby and wife god willing.

Hobbyhorse
08-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Wife had the baby on Monday night, my son Sean is doing just fine- free blue macroline in his honor to any order 10 bucks or more.

Hobbyhorse
09-11-2006, 04:14 AM
No shipments or orders will be taken from 9/11 to 9/17 as I will be out of the country- all orders received have shipped. Any order placed before 9/17 will ship on the 18th and any order over 20 dollars will receive 5 free microfiber cloths (white).

Hobbyhorse
04-27-2007, 06:59 PM
all product shipped and pms replied to.

Shane-O-Mac
04-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Will they work on Ricochets?

Thanks,
Shane-O

Hobbyhorse
04-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Will they work on Ricochets?

Thanks,
Shane-O

Shane-O tell you what if it doesnt work I'll refund your money and ship you out some free macroline.