PDA

View Full Version : AO - Ohio....Anyone out there?

Pneumagger
07-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok...so Behemoth and Neppo are from northern Ohio. Anyone else from ohio. We gotta get something together. Form a sort of makeshift team where the mag guys go out to a different field and reap the souls of nonbelievers once a month or so. :shooting:

thegrayghost
07-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Ok...so Behemoth and Neppo are from northern Ohio. Anyone else from ohio. We gotta get something together. Form a sort of makeshift team where the mag guys go out to a different field and reap the souls of nonbelievers once a month or so. :shooting:

i am from the cleveland/akron area

thegrayghost

Pneumagger
07-30-2006, 08:24 PM
sweet. I hail from tallmadge (small suburb of Akron). Neppo from Y-town and behemoth near C-town. We need one more. either that or someone has to use my backup loaner Mag.

thegrayghost
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM
sweet. I hail from tallmadge (small suburb of Akron). Neppo from Y-town and behemoth near C-town. We need one more. either that or someone has to use my backup loaner Mag.

i am from Northfield Village, northern summit county...kenny (thegrayghost)

behemoth
07-31-2006, 05:50 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=192801&highlight=ohio

:p

Next event i plan on attending is Pinnacle Wood's pump game. If you have a pumper, you should come out. August 27th IIRC, check PinnacleWoodsPaintball.com

Anyways, 25 bucks for Admission, 200 balls, air, and ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ (its a cookout too.)

You should show up :)

thegrayghost
07-31-2006, 06:35 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=192801&highlight=ohio

:p

Next event i plan on attending is Pinnacle Wood's pump game. If you have a pumper, you should come out. August 27th IIRC, check PinnacleWoodsPaintball.com

Anyways, 25 bucks for Admission, 200 balls, air, and ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ (its a cookout too.)

You should show up :)

i am attending a free pump play this aug 12th, saturday, in the Euclid/green area in cleveland...we just started it 4 months ago, and have a whoping 10+ people and starting to grow a little...its fun maybe you could attend...thegrayghost...

Pneumagger
07-31-2006, 10:51 PM
anyone know where I can get a cheap pump. No phantoms...yet

I used to have a Kingman Hammer. Great marker. Now are these events just pump...or stock class pump?

trev_pbller
07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm from about 35 minutes north of Dayton- my house is around 8 miles north of Springfield. West central Ohio area...I-70 paintball is the closest "major" shop around here. Unforunately, we all stopped playing awhile ago and my good friend who had a mag sold his. Soon, I'll be mag-less as well :( . My Tunamax is in the process of being traded...just sad I never got to play with it. It's too pretty to touch!

duby
08-01-2006, 08:40 AM
i am from bay village, a little west of cleveland. that pump game is very tempting...

Pneumagger
08-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Do you know John Stavlas by chance - I played football with him.

thegrayghost
08-01-2006, 02:36 PM
our newly formed pump is just pump, not the strict way...have a pump play it...i use my original marker that started me in this great game of paintball...a BE Tiger Shark pump, home-made pump verticle pumping handle from pvc, AA ported barrel, or believe this or not a freak kit, lololololo...the guys laugh because my pump is 40.00, hopper 65, and freak 80 dollars...just luv this game, lolololol...thegrayghost...

Pneumagger
08-01-2006, 02:43 PM
My first paintball gun about 9 years ago was a kingman Hammer-P and 12oz Co2 for $108.88 (from 888 paintball). I wanted a minimag so bad, but i was only 12 and my parents made me buy my own setup. I took the sight rail off and used to take the pump arm off and pretend it was a mag all the time.

I sold it about 3 years to get my first mag.

Ken Majors
08-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Tiffin, Ohio here.

About an hour southeast of Toledo.

The Chairborne Rangers (http://www.cbrangers.com)

duby
08-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Do you know John Stavlas by chance - I played football with him.

sounds really familiar. i went to private schools, so i dont know as many bay people as i should. i probably played some kind of rec soccer, baseball, basketball with him. if he graduated 03 than i am pretty sure i know who you are talking about.

ojhspyro89
08-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Im in ohio, around wooster.

I dont own a mag... but this forum is pretty cool.

benzy2
08-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Tiffin, Ohio here.

About an hour southeast of Toledo.

The Chairborne Rangers (http://www.cbrangers.com)
Im in Tiffin as well. Well just outside of it in Old Fort. Where do you play most? A lot of the guys around here have kinda gave up on playing of late but Im sure once the weather drops out of the 90s I could get a few around for a few games.

behemoth
08-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Short notice, but i kinda forgot.

Tomarrow we're playing at SPLAT in Canal Fulton.

And The next sunday, we're playing the apartment feild in Euclid. (green ridge, or green something) (Cleveland Paintball)

Then the week after that, its pump only game at Pinnacle Woods in Chardon.

ojhspyro89
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Short notice....thats where I play but I dont have the money!

behemoth
08-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Short notice....thats where I play but I dont have the money!

Come up and watch.

Or be the photographer...

Hell, get 10 bucks for admission, and i'll let you play a few games with my stock-class pumper. I'm sure we can all give you a few balls to play pump with.

Pneumagger
08-13-2006, 12:19 AM
noon @ Splat. We'll definately have guns to spare.
The current Arsenal tomorrow:

Me: Vert ULE Pneumag, .45 Old skool pneumag, and a Paradigm Pro
Behemoth: borg, pumper, and Emag
Neppo (if he comes): Emag + ??

Dryden
08-14-2006, 08:00 AM
I'd love to hook up with AO-OH sometime if anyone makes it a little further down south. I'm in Lancaster, about 25 miles southeast of Columbus. I've got a regular group that includes three others, all Mag owners.

behemoth
08-14-2006, 09:40 AM
we should all find a feild in central ohio, for everyone to go to.

Some may have a bit of a hike, but just so its centralized for more players.

i.e. Dryden, and other southern ballers.

Pneumagger
08-14-2006, 09:59 AM
that one field we went to sunday is about 1.5 hours north of columbus and south of cleveland. i liked it alot and feel it would be a great field.

isn't blackhawk a little more south?

Asym
08-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Outside Dayton here. Cleveland is a bit far for a trip, might want to wait for a big game like the fall splatterpark event, its just north of columbus so fairly central in location.

For the spring game there I only saw 3 mags there and 2 were mine. Other guy came from south of Dayton but hes not an AOer.

Pneumagger
08-14-2006, 11:56 AM
what event is this you speak of :ninja:

Dryden
08-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Outside Dayton here. Cleveland is a bit far for a trip, might want to wait for a big game like the fall splatterpark event, its just north of columbus so fairly central in location.

For the spring game there I only saw 3 mags there and 2 were mine. Other guy came from south of Dayton but hes not an AOer.
The Fall 2006 Big Game is Sunday, October 1.

http://www.splatterpark.com/events_calendar.htm

Lenny
08-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Lenny, Cuyahoga Falls (just outside of Akron).

Pinnacle Woods has some AMAZING events. I'll try to be there the 27th (it depends if my girlfriend will let me. :rolleyes: I usually play once every other week or once every third week. If I go, that'll be my fourth game in 5 weeks! I do love it, though...)

Seeing as though it's pump play, I should be able to afford it. Not to mention pay-day! I need to get a decent savings going for college, so I expect to be playing alot (and I mean ALOT) of pump. I have my good ol' Brute to back me up! (complete with hose-clamp).

I'm totally in for a mass AO-OH meet. If we can find something right in the middle of everyone, I don't see why anyone wouldn't go!

thegrayghost
08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
yes guys i have played at the euclid/green field...it is now known as Gary's Field...they play there almost every sunday...and have a pump day on saturday in the middle of every month...will post the next pump game date...thegrayghost...

behemoth
08-18-2006, 09:30 PM
yes guys i have played at the euclid/green field...it is now known as Gary's Field...they play there almost every sunday...and have a pump day on saturday in the middle of every month...will post the next pump game date...thegrayghost...

Be there this sunday. I'm coming, bringing some, and meetign a few there.

thegrayghost
08-18-2006, 09:46 PM
i would, but have another comittment with our team...we play at 480W & GRAYTON RD exit...almost right at the exit behind the Hilton Hotel, then behind the Electrolux co, park in Electrolux parking lot walk straight into the playing area...these buildings are right on the exit curve...watch out they have that camera police picture light, when you run the light...i will see if Hawk and friends at Gary's field want to travel to our field, week after this one......

if anyone in the northeast ohio area want a game to go to, e-mail: thegrayghost@ohiohills.com

DBC
09-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I am new to paintball. According to the shop where I bought my TAC-One, nobody in Cincinnati uses an Automag. It would be nice to meet someone in my area with an automag.

shaunyoung000
09-13-2006, 08:35 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1757178
i need some help here guys.....

thegrayghost
09-15-2006, 05:31 PM
another pump game tomorrow, saturday 16th, at garys field in euclid/green area...southeast cleveland...11.00 start approx...

sunday, the 17th, a game at grayton rd/480W EXIT, almost right at the exit...cleveland hopkins airport area...11.00 start...not pump, but semi...

behemoth
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
I am new to paintball. According to the shop where I bought my TAC-One, nobody in Cincinnati uses an Automag. It would be nice to meet someone in my area with an automag.

Neppo goes to college in Cinci

He used to have an emag, but now he can be seen shooting a phantom, etek, or viking.

neppo1345
10-02-2006, 10:43 PM
If anyones interested in getting a game together near cinci...lmk.

ojhspyro89
10-03-2006, 09:27 PM
I really need to get out to one of these, but im in the process of converting my mill to cnc so I have no moneys!

Once this winter is over, Ill probably play some more, and hopefully there will still be these meets! Plus, I could allways bring prizes and stuff.

DBC
10-05-2006, 12:55 PM
If anyones interested in getting a game together near cinci...lmk.

Most Saturdays I play at Paintball Junkeze in Mt. Healthy. That would be the best place to meet. BTW, I did meet another guy (George) who also has a TAC-One.

And this past week (10-7-2006) I meet two more people with Autmags. So, there are a few people in Cincy that have them.

Lenny
10-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Anyone feel like driving to Canal Fulton? I hear Pneumagger and behemoth will be at Splat. I'll probably show up too (though, 'Mag-less :cry: )

Hopefully we'll see a few more faces there.

scion
10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Pneumagger & Behemoth either of you going to gary's field by the apartment place this coming sunday? Plus do you have AIM or something...

EDIT: Nvm about the aim I realized that you had them public, my screenname is listeningtojazz0 I want to try and go to gary's field on sunday but not too sure if i can.

EDIT2: BTW, my name is Brian and I'm 14, play outlaw ball with friends. Never played speedball or at a real field but want to try it out...lol

Pneumagger
10-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Pneumagger & Behemoth either of you going to gary's field by the apartment place this coming sunday? Plus do you have AIM or something...

EDIT: Nvm about the aim I realized that you had them public, my screenname is listeningtojazz0 I want to try and go to gary's field on sunday but not too sure if i can.

EDIT2: BTW, my name is Brian and I'm 14, play outlaw ball with friends. Never played speedball or at a real field but want to try it out...lol

I hate to break it to you... but technically gary's field is outlaw. BYOP and BYOair. Lot's of people show if it's open though. Just don't run out of air or paint and you'll be fine.
One of these days (when my viking comes back from DC) I'm going to gary's field with 2 large HPA tanks and 2 cases of whitebox paint for $50. I'll turn on the PSP and prawn everyone.

Heck josh... we can even get you a case of paint and you can install the autotrigger :rofl:

behemoth
10-26-2006, 09:55 AM
I hate to break it to you... but technically gary's field is outlaw. BYOP and BYOair. Lot's of people show if it's open though. Just don't run out of air or paint and you'll be fine.
One of these days (when my viking comes back from DC) I'm going to gary's field with 2 large HPA tanks and 2 cases of whitebox paint for $50. I'll turn on the PSP and prawn everyone.

Heck josh... we can even get you a case of paint and you can install the autotrigger :rofl:

i hate that AT. I'll use the pump, or the other pump, or the other pump, or the other pump, or the mag :)

scion
10-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah I know its outlaw, I guess I just meant a field other than our usual one and playing against different people.

Lenny
11-05-2006, 03:35 AM
Splat tomarrow! (Or... today...? :confused: )

Pneumagger
11-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Heck yes!

behemoth
11-05-2006, 09:18 PM
twas fun guys.

we need to do this pump event...

Also, lenny, lemme know if you need any parts or anything for your sniper, aiight?

Also, i think it JSW on SCP used CCM AT kit on a Dye frame, so i'm sure it could be done on any frame really.

(not that you NEED an AT...)

idk, i took that stock off my thread, you can have it :)

Lenny
11-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Yeah, a pump only walk on even would be sweet. Or private... whatever.

I will let you know about any Sniper parts I may need. Thanks for holding the stock for me. And I think I'll wait and look for a slider CCM. The 86* thing is perfect for me and sliders are so comfy.

And yeah... I do need AT. It kept your head down while I made a run today, didn't it? :cool: It's a nice advantage for those occaisional sticky situations.

How'd the rest of the day go? I ended up being half an hour late to work. Oh well... Did I miss anything good?

And Joe, sweet pneumag. :wow: The built in Intelli thing will probably be a hit. I see a big future for you in the PB world. :headbang:

Good games, guys! :cheers: What we had today is what paintball is all about! One of the most fun days of play in my life!

neppo1345
11-10-2006, 02:58 PM
CINCINNATI AREA:

Anyone playing this weekend?

If so, where at?

I need to get out and play!

paintballwannab
11-15-2006, 10:55 PM
i'm in y-town

behemoth
11-15-2006, 11:14 PM
i'm in y-town