PDA

View Full Version : e-mag first play

quasimorte
07-31-2006, 06:00 PM
I played with my e-mag over the weekend for the first time and all i can say is Tom you are the man. this thing rocks. ok so when i was sitting in the fort shooting out a window one of the refs came up and said he would give me his first born for my gun then got shot like three times by the guy i was aiming at :).
the really good one was when i was walking off the field with one of the refs, we had been playing in the woods. he was rubbing his stomach so i asked what was wrong.
"Well i got shot once in the belly button, then like a second later three more shots follow it and hit me in exactly the same spot"
so i asked him where he was standing, he pointed to a spot exactly in my line of fire, i just chuckled and walked away.

i love this this it shoots better and straighter then anything else i have shot. great job Tom and AGD. And thanks Tunaman for tuneing it and finishing the assembly.

DevilSpawned
07-31-2006, 06:56 PM
You should look into getting the X-mod now for a little more fun!!!! :shooting:

quasimorte
07-31-2006, 07:09 PM
still debating it as i don't need any of the alt fireing modes yet.

dahoeb
07-31-2006, 07:21 PM
congrats on the emag dude!

Tunaman
08-01-2006, 05:09 AM
;) :D Who is your Daddy? :D

Toll
08-01-2006, 11:20 AM
And it just keeps getting better.

When I first got my mag out on the field it was great. When I fiddled with it a bit (the magnets) it was just awsome. As you progress further up, you will notice a few things

1) New software is always peachy Being capped at 16 is kind of unpleasent, as it starts skipping shots

2) Other markers have FSDO or start to drop off after long strings...You won't. <3 this.

3) People WILL want to ask you what it is. All the time. Even if they know. Every time I go out to the field there are atleast two people who will say "what the hell kind of ion?"