PDA

View Full Version : Emag valve problems

TheNickage
07-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Alright guys i just got my emag valve today and put it into my classic mag. aired it for the first time shot like mad so nice. so i decide to go fill my tank again and then come back to shoot it more. gass it up shoot okay and this is where the problem is i noticed i couldnt get it to bounce like i did an hour ago and then when i started to try to rip it without bouncing it it sounded like it was gassing down like not enough air was getting to the valve or i was short stroking it. keeping that in mind i payed attention to my trigger pulls and it still did the same thing. is this becasue of the diffrent on/off switch? and yes it does have level ten but i dont think it's that becasue it was working perfectly fine when i first shot it.

RRfireblade
07-31-2006, 11:56 PM
You can't use the standard Emag on/off assembly (likely .712) pin in anything other than an Emag body/rail. Order a .750 pin and you should be good.

VFX_Fenix
07-31-2006, 11:59 PM
There may have been something in the valve or the air line which is clogging your valve, you could also have the wrong on/off pin in the valve, or some other random issue. Check the valve's clean and check the on/off pin length (I believe it should be .750" for an AM/MM w/ an RT based valve).

This should also probably be in the tech area.

Edit: Darn you Fireblade!!!! (or me for roaming for food before hitting submit...) :tard: