PDA

View Full Version : AGD Scans

pwpaintball
07-31-2006, 11:31 PM
First off I don’t know if this is where I should have put this but if not no hard feelings if it gets moved.

I don’t know if anyone is interested but I bought my Automag in August of 91 and it was a level 6. Then in February of 95 I sent it back to AGD to get upgraded to a level 7. I have 3 PDF’s of the letters I got from AGD. #1 is “What’s New in Level 6” #2 is “News from the backroom” and the repair ticket from the level 7 upgrade and #3 is a letter they sent me in September of 92 and “Important Information About Your Warranty” dated 98.
If any one wants one or these entire let me know and I will send them to you. Also if someone would like to put these up on the web that would be cool.
Off subject but I also scanned in a NSG Inc. 89 catalog (Both front and back cover came out bad but the rest is good) if someone wants that also.
PS PM me if you want any of these.
Paul
:D

Hey is any one looking at these? If so post here. I would like to know someone is reading these. LOL Thanks

bentothejam1n
08-01-2006, 05:27 PM
thats a lot of agd history

Muzikman
08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
First off I don’t know if this is where I should have put this but if not no hard feelings if it gets moved.

I don’t know if anyone is interested but I bought my Automag in August of 91 and it was a level 6. Then in February of 95 I sent it back to AGD to get upgraded to a level 7. I have 3 PDF’s of the letters I got from AGD. #1 is “What’s New in Level 6” #2 is “News from the backroom” and the repair ticket from the level 7 upgrade and #3 is a letter they sent me in September of 92 and “Important Information About Your Warranty” dated 98.
If any one wants one or these entire let me know and I will send them to you. Also if someone would like to put these up on the web that would be cool.
Off subject but I also scanned in a NSG Inc. 89 catalog (Both front and back cover came out bad but the rest is good) if someone wants that also.
PS PM me if you want any of these.
Paul
:D

Drop them to me in an email. I'll toss them up on my page.

muzikman@paintballmedia.com

bunkerhugger
08-07-2006, 05:23 PM
You can find them here:

http://www.southwestvoodoo.com/toast/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=2&tid=20709

When I do the next site design I'll give them a permanent home.

ahellers
08-10-2006, 10:35 PM
best tom kaye quote ever

BEST RUMORS THAT HAVE NO BASIS IN REALITY
Dimpled paintballs that shoot really far... If dimples make things go faster and farther why don't jets have dimples?

:rofl:
t

pwpaintball
08-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Bump

pwpaintball
09-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey is any one looking at these? If so post here. I would like to know someone is reading these. LOL Thanks

ahellers
09-13-2006, 05:26 PM
im sure people are, but people don usualy post in the historic post section. usualy posts are moved here and not started here.
t

Danimal82
09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
I read them, pretty cool.