PDA

View Full Version : Ult

TheNickage
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
i am thinking about ordering the ult i was wondering if that eliminates bounce? and also is it possible to put an air fitting on too tight? i'm having some trouble with my emag valve.

Earthy
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
i am thinking about ordering the ult i was wondering if that eliminates bounce? and also is it possible to put an air fitting on too tight? i'm having some trouble with my emag valve.
From what I've read in other threads (read BlackVCG's ULT Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96538)) the ult does get rid of most of the bounce. It is possible to strip the threads on your valve since the fittings are usually stainless steel and the valve body is softer aluminum. What kind of trouble are you having with the e-mag valve?

Also I found that I experienced a lot of chuffing with the ult installed, so I sent my sear to Luke to get the trigger/sear mod. I highly recommand it. Not only does it help eliminate chuffing, but it also shortens the trigger pull. He also includes instructions on how to properly adjust the two trigger stops.

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Walrus
08-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Also I found that I experienced a lot of chuffing with the ult installed, so I sent my sear to Luke to get the trigger/sear mod. I highly recommand it. Not only does it help eliminate chuffing, but it also shortens the trigger pull.

So do you use the Sear Mod with the ULT or without??

Earthy
08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
So do you use the Sear Mod with the ULT or without??
The sear mod is used with the ULT. Here's a link (http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0015.htm) to the mod on Luke's web page. If you get the mod done, definately get the 2 trigger stops if your frame doesn't already have them.

the mag guy
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
if properly done, the ULT not only reduces reactivity (to some extent) but it can keep you from chuffing alot as well. As with any trigger it just takes time to learn the trigger. THe ULT is the way to. I would also reccommend the sear mod. I do not personally have it because I made my pneumag, but I have shot a mag with his trigger mod. I'd say its worth it if you dont feel like learning the ult. Doing lukes mad actuall make the trigger heavier, thats why the mod is suggested with th ULT.

as for my two cents, go pmag. make it yourself and enjoy a .8oz 2mm trigg pull.

TheNickage
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Well i out my emag valve in gas it up and then shoot it and it shotos fine then i go to refill my tank and try again and i couldnt get it to bounce like it was also when i would rapid fire my gun it started to sound like it was gassing down or that i was short stroking it. i have been told this may have something to do wit hthe e-mag on/off.

Hah i dont even know where to start an a p-mag i have only seen pictures i havent really read up on it

the mag guy
08-02-2006, 12:00 PM
the only thing a p mag does is replace the mechanical trigger arm thats attached to the sear with pneumatics, making the trig rediculously light. If you want full auto and your ult is tuned, try just loosening up the back screw until it is just hand tightened.

TheNickage
08-02-2006, 12:20 PM
the only thing a p mag does is replace the mechanical trigger arm thats attached to the sear with pneumatics, making the trig rediculously light. If you want full auto and your ult is tuned, try just loosening up the back screw until it is just hand tightened.

no i dont have ult this is just the valve it says but what do i have to do to get a pmag and how much would it cost that sounds awesome

geekwarrior
08-02-2006, 12:24 PM
no i dont have ult this is just the valve it says but what do i have to do to get a pmag and how much would it cost that sounds awesome

tall to pnuemagger on here, I think he does it for $140 if you supply the frame...

the mag guy
08-02-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah, if you want to get someone to do it, ask pneumagger. he does real clean setups. If you want to do it yourself, just pm him or I or anyone else that has one and we'd be happy toanswer any questions.