PDA

View Full Version : Thank you AO! (warning: very insignificant thread)

dahoeb
08-01-2006, 08:51 PM
I was just thinking today. On a normal day, i wake up at 0530, i get some chow, and get to my shop at 0700. And while i'm at work, at some point in time the tv always gets turned to the news, or i end up cruising over to foxnews.com/cnn.com/msnbc.com, something like that. and hearing whats on the news today is just downright depressing! but i can't help but to watch it, its sortof like how you can't take your eyes off such a beautiful disaster (in this case, the middle east). Then, the moment when i expect the apocalypse the most, my hands instictively type, "automags.org/forums".
And i somehow feel a little better; seeing that there are still some places (although its in the wonderful world of cyberspace) where there can still be some civilized debates and discussions without it resulting in a katusha rocket landing in my front yard or a car bomb blowing me and my buddies up. So thank you AO, for helping to keep my sanity: this buds for you :cheers:

-Tab
08-01-2006, 08:56 PM
where there can still be some civilized debates and discussions without it resulting in a katusha rocket landing in my front yard or a car bomb blowing me and my buddies up.

Please...tell me where I can find this place.

jsdatjsd
08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey, this guy should get a vote for posting a useful thread.

NewbieMagMan10988
08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I feel the same way...

I go to PBN and its just sad...

AO is my buddy!

:cheers: to AO

And this guy :argh:

Mike

geekwarrior
08-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Please...tell me where I can find this place.

i think if he told you he'd have to kill you...

durka durka....

edit: oh wait did you mean the discussion part? :p

Pneumagger
08-01-2006, 09:50 PM
PBN = Middle East :ninja:

warbeak2099
08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Yea he meant the comment part. Once again, dahoeb being annoying with his trite and unnecesary blabber. Why hasn't he been banned?

mag_lover05
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
PBN = Middle East :ninja:

no, more like kiddy land

the mag guy
08-01-2006, 10:02 PM
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I think the best part is these sweet rockout guys. I use them whenever I can.

Cheers to AO keeping the earth Sane...kinda :cheers:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: