PDA

View Full Version : Help me plz... mag w/nitro or impy w/anti siphon

wicked_mag
12-24-2001, 07:37 PM
I no everyone in here is gonna b biased toward mags, but seriously i want a good fast gun that can run in cold weather. I dunno if its worth puttin nitro on my gun a pf tricked out mag. I was wondering if i should just sell my mag and buy a impulse, maybe even a vision i'll c after i count my christmas money. I really don't have the money to put a rt valve and all that stuff like a inteliframe so i dunno what to do. Do impulses work in like 20degree weather on anti siphon co2, plz people help me out pll!

MINIMAGMAN
12-24-2001, 07:48 PM
well my friend has the smart parts tank and the shocker, we played one day in 40 degree weather, and his tank was freezing up, i mean it had frost bite on all the metal hinges and whatnot, but the thing still worked,your gonna have to get nitro sooner or later, its the standard in the professional field...

a_malfunction
12-24-2001, 11:14 PM
Personally, I would get nitro for the mag....

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-24-2001, 11:26 PM
mag with nitro. co2 on any gun is eventually gonna suck sometime.

Maghappy
12-25-2001, 05:55 PM
there is a mathematically equation to solve this problem... lemme find it in my book hld on...

hhm... not here...

chapter 6 sounds right...

no, chapter 7?

no...

HERE IT IS!

MAGS > SMART PARTS

there is your answer my friend :)

irbodden
12-25-2001, 07:02 PM
Like Maghappy & Nutz's friend says, you cant say anything bad about the Impy, its a great gun for the value. I can say plenty bad about co2 though ;)

Get a Nitro Tank for your Mag, and upgrade it.

Ityl
12-25-2001, 07:15 PM
mag with nitro is more reliable than the impy on CO2 in any weather. but impy is nice and fast, depends what you do

EyEleSS
12-25-2001, 09:02 PM
Actually.. my friend has a impy, and uses nitro on it.. I have to say his impy is much accurate and faster then a mag.. I love my mag, but his impy is just badass.. He has also used co2 with the impy. It did get kinda frosty on the tank and line, but it did not effect the gun performance in anyway.

wicked_mag
12-25-2001, 09:52 PM
How cold do u think the weather would get before the impy started to freeze up, like 30?

MINIMAGMAN
12-25-2001, 10:17 PM
i dont think impys freeze up, they have a really good expansion chamber, but the tank freezes easily in below 50 degree weather

toymyster
12-26-2001, 12:33 AM
Stick with the 'Mag and go nitro!!!!