PDA

View Full Version : **Official Merry X-mas/ Happy Holidays thread**

i-luv-my-rt
12-24-2001, 07:42 PM
Well i felt really lucky to get a nice white christmas this year and be able to go snowboarding over break. I would like to wish all of AO and AGD staff Happy Holidays. Hope you get everything you want.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

12-24-2001, 08:02 PM
I feel really lucky not to have a white x-mas this year and I hope to play paintball over the break.

MERRY CHRISTMAS all.

irbodden
12-24-2001, 08:05 PM
I wish there was enough snow to go snowskating with my new board :D, I got a Premier Snowskate tonight.

Weeeee!

Dubstar112
12-24-2001, 08:32 PM
I asked for one of them burton snowboard/skatboard thingys, but i dont think that santa had 150 more dollars laying around considering i already got too much stuff :)

Smiles2480
12-24-2001, 08:33 PM
Ah finaly the winter I was looking foreward to. I can't wait till I can go out and ski. As long as I don't get hurt I is going to be a good winter. But the only downside is that this is going to make paintball a little more painfull. I am going to have fun anyways.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

irbodden
12-24-2001, 08:37 PM
The burton ones are cool, but can be alittle more dangerous on jumps. They dont take the trashing a Premiere would because they are alot more advanced/delicate. Its all good, mine is going to be used to crash into tree, go off fallen tree ramps, and over trees.. well maybe not the last one ;)

i-luv-my-rt
12-24-2001, 08:58 PM
Smiles where are you from in NT. I have family on vandervort street i was just there tonight. My cousin Billy Mullin is a senior, I dont know if your older or not. PM me if you wanna talk or my AIM name is killerp8nt. Thanks guys have fun with the new gifts!!!!

gimp
12-24-2001, 09:41 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!!! All I want to do for christmas is go snowboarding (and snowmobiling, can't forget that). We have plenty of snow up here in NH, I've been riding in at least 6 inches of powder the past couple days. It's great. I get to ride for free too. I want more snow for christmas, and maybe some new gloves. Mine got a big hole in them the other day. Hope everyone has a fun holiday, I know I will.

~Eric

jah871
12-24-2001, 09:51 PM
irbodden, i also got a premire snowskate for christmas. we have like an inch of snow but its supposed to snow on and off all week, hopefully there will be enough.

cphilip
12-24-2001, 10:46 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a good night!

Love you guys and gals of AO. Seriously...I do. You have all become so much a part of me.

cphilip

deded
12-24-2001, 11:05 PM
I hope you guys get to be with your family, this is my last year at home before I go off to school, so everyone cherish the holidays that you have with your family.

On a more commercial note, I hope you all got what you wanted. (Emags under the tree and superbolts in the stocking)

And happy Kwanza and Ramadan and Hanukah for all of the people that didn't get an official thread!
:D

AGD
12-24-2001, 11:23 PM
I logged on to start a Merry Chistmas thread but you all beat me to it!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the whole AO family!!!

From everyone at,

AGD

N2BUNKERBALL
12-24-2001, 11:33 PM
:D Merry Christmas to all the Maggots at AO. Lets all have a safe Christmas and a Happy New year!:p

Kelly J.

Tubby_Ninja
12-25-2001, 01:01 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Your help and advice this year have made me a loyal Automag user for life.

Thanks to all of you for making this a great forum.

God bless and stay safe,

Your internet pal,

Tubby_Ninja

shartley
12-25-2001, 03:29 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just hung all the stockings.. tree is overflowing with gifts... My Son is wide awake (go figure.. :D), coffee is brewing... the rest of the kids will be up soon. Life is good!

ThePatriot
12-25-2001, 03:32 AM
It's now 4:37 and not a creature is stirring, EXCEPT MY DAMNED HAMSTER WHO RUNS ON HIS CREAKY WHEEL 24/7 AND MAKES TONS OF NOISE PISSING ME OFF!!! but other than that i cant wait for christmas, it gonna be so coo...especially if i get my mag. Also getting my cd burner would be nice to but i doubt I will

magmonkey
12-25-2001, 09:01 AM
happy holidays
hope everybody is safe and has a good time with family and friends
to me it just doesn't seem like christmas this year I realy don't know why, maybe its the weather, maybe it is that I can't stop thinking of the people who have lost there love ones in the attacks
I don't know
but once again be safe and have fun

donggie
12-25-2001, 09:43 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope all of you received what you were expecting to receive. At least for those who were fortunate enough to receive cold hard cash, you can now choose anything you might want. anyway, My family ended up having a very nice christmas morning even though we had only enough money for toys for the kids and smiles and hugs for me and the missus. I'm very happy. I wish that all of you can feel the joy I do now knowing that all is well. Merry Christmas from the Florencio Family to you and yours.

Sincerely,

Don Florencio

Load SM5
12-25-2001, 11:14 AM
Happy Holidays everyone, from the depths of my mother's big cluttered house. Nothing reminds you why you left like going home again ;) Take it easy.

Temo Vryce
12-25-2001, 11:15 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone, and a Happy New Year.

Tom it's Christmas, put down the new proto-type and go home to your Family. We can wait a couple more days for it. :D

Maghappy
12-25-2001, 05:48 PM
all these christmas threads... lol i feel so deprived as s jew :( heheh actuallyi celebrate both. BUT WE STILL GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE JEW! :)

peace

and merry christmas all.... butmore importantly... HAPPY BELATED CHANUKAH! :)

toymyster
12-26-2001, 12:41 AM
White is one thing Xmas isn't in southern Ca. And I do wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!!! Happy holidays everyone!!!