PDA

View Full Version : X- mod

DevilSpawned
08-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Just programed my X- mag with X-mod. All I have to say is um wow!!!!!! :wow:

Pneumagger
08-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Not trying to be rude...

I understand that the xmod gives the mag firing modes beside semi...but does it make the mag any faster?

DevilSpawned
08-05-2006, 10:06 PM
yes because you can change the rate of fire.

BigEvil
08-05-2006, 10:33 PM
On the AGD software, it says 20 bps

It's Semi

You feel better because you THINK you can shoot 20bps...

but the truth of the matter is that you can barely break 15bps steadily.

With the Xmod, you can.

You can ramp your *** off if you want to, you can shoot better on Semi too with the improved shot buffering and dwell control. PLus if you are a Semi-only type of guy, you can set the ROF to as high as you want it, not just up to 20.

Im seeing that Emag owners are having a tough time understanding the power that this software gives you. It really brings the gun up to modern standards.

Now, if DIvenax and his boys can get that new ACE out, we will all be in good shape.

txaggie08
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
its stuff like this that keeps me coming back to mags....they get a bit out of date, somone comes out with an easy upgrade to keep them there. :dance:

I actualy feel bad cause the old automag is sitting in a box in pieces right now, and ive got an imp. Its ok though, theres a flatline reg on it :D. Im going to build an e-mag with(if i can find one) a karta by xmas so maybe the mag gods will forgive the indescretion, i was broke :)

JRingold
08-06-2006, 01:16 PM
After so many posts like this, I finally got off my duff and ordered today... I wish I could have it by tomorrow...

DevilSpawned
08-06-2006, 02:03 PM
make sure your battery is fully charged before you start playing with it.