PDA

View Full Version : Official christmas present and what u did on christmas thread

wicked_mag
12-24-2001, 09:33 PM
Hey everyone post here what Santa left you, a new intelliframe, rt valve, or coal? And tell what you did for the holidays (had to put up with the annoying family get together where everyone pinches ur cheek and says how big u've gotten). Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!!!

ThePatriot
12-24-2001, 09:38 PM
Well, i went out for my christmas eve dinner and had the best 9oz medium rare filet mignon i have ever eaten in my entire life...and now i must await and see what i get....if i am lucky my new mag, if i am not, i will be all pissy and mean for a while...

irbodden
12-24-2001, 09:54 PM
9 oz? You get women portions?.. heh

I realize its Filet Mignon, but 9 oz is pretty damn small.

gimp
12-24-2001, 10:16 PM
I had some darn good prime rib, and tomorrow, I'm probably gonna go snowboarding.

ThePatriot
12-25-2001, 03:10 AM
Hey Irbodden...9oz was the biggest filet they served there, what am i supposed to do about it? also a 12oz prime rib...doesnt have as much consumable meat as a 9oz, the filet has no fat what so ever while prime rib comes with a HUGE section of fat on it....o and i have never ever been full from eating steak, i could eat an entire pasture of cows, red meat is soooo good!!!!!!!!!

FeelTheRT
12-25-2001, 07:21 AM
lets see.. i got to open my presents early and played Xbox all night long

i got...
X-Box
X-Box controller
Dead Or Alive 3 (xb game)
Halo (xb game)
The Simpsons Road Rage (xb game)
Oddworld (xb game)
Lapco Autospirit barrel
Hinge frame
money for gun repairs

sorry for the cruddy pic...

FeelTheRT
12-25-2001, 07:40 AM
here's the hinge and a symbolic image of a working Cocker.

irbodden
12-25-2001, 09:03 AM
I got my snowskate, bass amp, a blues harp, and diatonic c harp, my oooh so cute spongebob stuffed animal, a Rio Volt, Zepplin and Van Hallen cds, a bunch of tshirts, my bass case which is pink on the inside and a hackey sack.

Whats pretty cool is I found out my dad plays the harmonica (I never knew it) so he's going to *try* to teach me. Heh..

My brother got a Game Cube! Schweeeeeeet!

I am glad some of you guys get utterly spoiled rotten, so I dont feel bad.

Load SM5
12-25-2001, 10:01 AM
I got enough cold hard cabbage to go to Mardi Gras open and get the extreem e-mag upgrade when I get there. And I'll still have plenty left over to buy a round of drinks for all my AO buddies that show up and a Diet Coke for Tom at Mardi Gras later.

FeelTheRT
12-25-2001, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
9 oz? You get women portions?.. heh

I realize its Filet Mignon, but 9 oz is pretty damn small.

filet mignon is pritty damn expensive...

irbodden
12-25-2001, 10:37 AM
Filet Migon is REALLY expensive at restaurants, at WildFire, a 12 oz. Fillet Migon w/ sides is $35. But it sure is good :cool:

jah871
12-25-2001, 10:49 AM
i got
lots of tshirts and sweatshirts
an AGD tshirt
snowskate
james bond agent under fire PS2
grand theft auto 3 PS2
planet gearbag
a few dvds
ruckus trucks for skatebopard
hardware
some tool sets for paintball
dvd controller for PS2
PS2 Multitap
i got a lot of stuff, and last nght i got a total of 90 dollars from 3 realtives.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-25-2001, 11:09 AM
emag
4500 adjustable 114ci AA tank
jj two peice
warp
revi
jt pants
new lenses
a case

i just shot my emag it is the sweetest in the world

rifleman
12-25-2001, 11:32 AM
Santa left me a cocker...I must have been bad this year :(

Heh, just kidding, I got:
JT pants
Battle Swap
Rio 250 player
worm light for gpa
2 lenses
dye stickies

Ba Humbug!

irbodden
12-25-2001, 11:41 AM
Jah- You got a snowskate too? Which one did you get? I got a Premiere NG-2.

I got a toolbox filled with some random tools, allens, etc. too, So I dont use my dads tools any more.

Do we have any harp players?

LawFox32
12-25-2001, 11:53 AM
I gotta:

12in Boomstick
Nice-a** Aiwa Stereo
a DVD
2 CDs
hunting paints
some cash-money
some clothes

and thats all I can think of now

Ni cD
12-25-2001, 12:49 PM
I got a leather jacket, an LOTR visual guide, a wooden...box, a B-i-b-l-e, and some cologne. I'm gonna buy myself a nitro tank - Merry Christmas to me! :)

udtseal
12-25-2001, 01:08 PM
I got an elephant with a clown sitting on it....to borrow a quote from headcase "Always Ask WHY?"

http://elvis.rowan.edu/~trussell/Elephant.JPG

Nah, seriously though...I got a sweet Olympus digital camera and have been having fun with it all day!!! I got a HP scanner too, a box of chocolates, another pair of Maui Jim Titanium sunglasses (lightest sunglasses in the world, 11 grams, polarized lenses, now i got two pairs, rose lenses and black lenses) and my emag from two months ago counted as early gift. But I did get the elephant too, its Lenox and my parents are addicted to buying that stuff.

Heres another pic of my ferret "FuzzButt"

FuzzButt (http://elvis.rowan.edu/~trussell/fuzzbuttballcrop.JPG)

and heres one of her partner in crime "Muffin" but I like to call her "Party Boy" cause she does various war dances and stuff when she gets excited.

Muffin (http://elvis.rowan.edu/~trussell/MuffinCrop.JPG)

Hope everyone had a good christmas!!!

joeyjoe367
12-25-2001, 03:09 PM
Lets see... I got..

$70
A sweater (Damn it!)
Some fluffy slippers (DAMN IT!)
and
New Zeland Wool Comforters and pillows (DAMN IT!!!)

heh, it's all good tho... Sorta :(

and E-mag would have been much nicer.

irbodden
12-25-2001, 04:27 PM
Plenty of Sweaters huh Joeyjoe? I got a bunch of sweaters too, its a secret plot of parents everywhere to give gifts of things their kids would need anyways and pass em' off for legit presents. :(

Cha0tic
12-25-2001, 05:34 PM
i got no paintball stuff for x-mas.....

oh well, i got lots of other things, including a fooseball table. i would have gotten skis or somthing, but i live in FL. i'm going on a crusie new years eve, does that count as a present?

rt_81
12-26-2001, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
Well, i went out for my christmas eve dinner and had the best 9oz medium rare filet mignon i have ever eaten in my entire life...

sounds good. glad to see that some people know how to order a good steak. i work at the lone star steakhouse and i see way too many people ordering up a filet well done. thats a good way to order a steak if you want to ruin it.

RT

DJTmRave3
12-26-2001, 09:40 AM
Paintball wise I got:

45/4500 Tank
Kapp Stubby D/F with on/off (chrome)
RedZ 2+1 pack with belt
7 chrome pods

I got clothes, I phat dress watch (bling, bling!!!!), a firefighter figure that I collect, a new puter chair (now by butt wont hurt when Im online for hours at a time), and cologne & aftershave.

I got to spend time with my Uncle and his new wife. He is in the military and I only get to see him once a year. Last time I got to see him was Nov. last year when my dad died. So that was one of the best presents I got this year. I got to play Santa for my 2 year old....that is way to cool. Got to love those kids!!!!

Everyone have a safe New Year's and see ya on the field in 2002!!

renegade2k
12-26-2001, 07:02 PM
i got a new sp jersey, the starburst one, and this tight mantis 3+2 pack. some new polo pants, couple new shirts and stuff, case o paint. a kenwood cd player for my car (man its awesome!) the face changes colors. and a belt

renegade2k
12-26-2001, 07:09 PM
i got a new sp jersey, the starburst one, and this tight mantis 3+2 pack. some new polo pants, couple new shirts and stuff, case o paint. a kenwood cd player for my car (man its awesome!) the face changes colors. and a belt

BTAutoMag
12-26-2001, 07:31 PM
this is a knock off my thread. how rude. oh well i guess ya got excited and didnt look before you posted, i do that sometimes:D
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20121

wicked_mag
12-26-2001, 08:06 PM
but this thread is also bout what u did for the holidays too

CHl2IS
12-27-2001, 09:28 AM
woohoo! i got my flatline!!!