PDA

View Full Version : Working on getting everything functional

grEnAlEins
08-07-2006, 06:10 PM
I have amassed several guns and need to get them all working. I have/have on the way all of the parts needed, I just need two simple things and I will have a lot of working markers (almost too many). I am slapping new regs on two guns to get em kickin. I need advice as far as good starting points for pressures on a pump-cocker (I here that I should back out the IVG a bunch and slowly turn up the psi until I hit the the balance pt of the hammer and valve springs, then slowly crank the IVG back in untill I hit my desire velocity). I was thinking I should start out around 300-350 psi and see what happens. What is the usual operating pressure (IDK because I have never had a functioning cocker before)? Same question with my Angel. It is an A4 Fly that now has a PPS Stab on it. What pressure should I run through the Stab? I here that 350 is what most run at, but IDK seening as how this is my first Angel.

Thanks fellas,

Nick :D

Edit: Also, what is a good starting point for the dwell on the A4. It has a stock valve, LPR, ram and a V3 Pred.

FiXeL
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Cocker:

Screw your IVG till its flat and strokes with the outside of the body. Then chrono. Shoot and up your pressure until you notice a drop in velocity. (the pressure is exceeding the valve's ideal opening pressure) About there should be your ideal pressure.. maybe sweetspot it a little more and then turn the IVG to the desired velocity needed. :)