PDA

View Full Version : mag help

DogLB
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Okay, looking into buying a mag, but never had one. Wanted to start out with a minimag or classic, I really like y grips, center feed bodies, dont know if I need a level X. Can someone please help me here, this will be used as a primary marker.

I would really like to do a pmag, but I am lost all together, help me!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbadboz
08-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Okay, looking into buying a mag, but never had one. Wanted to start out with a minimag or classic, I really like y grips, center feed bodies, dont know if I need a level X. Can someone please help me here, this will be used as a primary marker.

I would really like to do a pmag, but I am lost all together, help me!!!!!!!!!!!

so i got a classic thats been baged and dropped. lol na i got bout ten mods of every piece ever made my problem with mags is i love em. so i try all the parts to keep the mag alive in search for the perfect one. if i ahd advice to give id say go "X" and go "ULT", these upgrades are the ones i dreamed of since 95 and now i got em and they are all the worth how ever yougo its a mag. me im lookin now do get a devil mag, but pnues look great. good luck in your quest. hope i was a lil help

Madmarx
08-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Try to find one that's close to what you want now. If you don't you'll end up with a whole new gun anyway and a box full of parts that you'll have to try and sell here.

LiveWire
08-08-2006, 09:27 PM
speedball or woodsball? for speed ball i'd get a minimag straight up, and use that vert adapter with a 4 oz co2. or if you want to spend more slap a y-grip on it and a 15* asa with a foregrip, i'd prolly use a unimount with a y-grip, but i don't own one so don't trust me on that one.
for woodsball i'd grab a pro classic and stick a barrel of your choice on it, deffinatly 14-16 inch for those woodsbally situations. oh yea, and a butt plate or tank cover.

either way save up for n2 and an x-valve :shooting: