PDA

View Full Version : Buying A New Mag

clockworkmiller
12-24-2001, 11:33 PM
Im going a get a mag. Having never owned one, I havnt had any of the experiences of operating a mag on the day to day basis, including upgrades and such. I know will be geting a 12v revy, intelliframe, a 3000psi flatline, and a freak system. My question is which mag should I get. My budget doest afford me the luxury of an Emag, but I cant decided between the classic or the RT Pro. Im in a little bit of a crisis here(yeah, I know its really a little thing to worry about, but hey, Im fortunate).

Is the RT Pro worth the 275 dollars more, or can I just get a mag and upgrade it to work at approximately the same rate. Im still not sure if the difference between the two in performance is worth the money. I am a back player, so I spend time shouting and spraying since accuracy is kinda a moot point 2/3 the way across the field. Any help in this area would be great. Also, if you guys have better suggestions for a back player, Im looking in the high end semi range, but am avoiding electros for now (Im not a fan of the prices).

a_malfunction
12-25-2001, 12:26 AM
The RT pro is a much better gun than the classic.... Im not knocking the classic, but it pales in comparison. I would definitely spend the extra on the rt pro... and the newer RT pros come with intelliframes

ronron2112
12-25-2001, 01:27 PM
The RT Pro is probably a better choice, if you spray and pray, the RT will definately keep up.. but will your hopper?

and the price will be about the same after you add the barrel and all the other good stuff, so the RT is my choice.

irbodden
12-25-2001, 01:42 PM
Both are sweet guns, The RT is a level beyond the Mag though. BTW, you wont need to buy a foregrip with RT Pro, and I believe it comes stock with the Intelliframe at many places. I shot a blade with an RT valve, its crazy, its like a snappy electric trigger.

Welcome to the Mag Family :cool:

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-25-2001, 04:51 PM
rt pro-450
freak-200
flatline-250
12v revy-60
intelliframe-110
450+200+250+60+110= emag

just waht i was pondering.