PDA

View Full Version : pros/ cons of hyperframe

Bob McCrackhead
12-24-2001, 11:59 PM
I am thinking about getting a hyperfrae for my mag and was wondering what problems, if any, you have had with yours. How is centerflag's customer service? Any and all information about this trigger frame would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ShaolinMonkE
12-31-2001, 06:46 PM
Hi Bob my name is Dustin and I work at a local field here in Kansas City as an Airsmith. I just today put a Hyperframe on an OLD OLD mag that we had laying around the store. I think it works perfectly. There are four screws on the top of the frame that hold the seleniod in place. I found that loosening these screws and moving the selenoid to the furthest back position was the best way to go. Also check your bolt when you put it on to make sure it hasnt worn in any places because if it has your H'Frame wont let the bolt catch the sear. Its kinda picky but if you like ripping on a mag and not worrying about short stroking, then the H'Frame is for you. Lemme know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Dubstar112
12-31-2001, 09:55 PM
The only problems I have had is in cold weather it sputters a little bit, other than that no more problems and Centerflag has great service if you do!