PDA

View Full Version : Official "complain about people cheating thread!!!"

CKY_Alliance
08-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok here is the official thread for those who havn't excepted the fact that people cheat..you can do all your complaining here!

Since theres a thread about it like every 3 days.

Enjoy :cheers:

Lohman446
08-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Dang cheaters.

I shot this guy across field.. One ball. I know it hit, I know it broke even from across field

There was a ref right there that said he was clean even as I yelled

Cheaters and cheating refs.

So I ran up field and put 150 on the player. And the ref

Cause I have eagle eye vision, and its my job to enforce rules.

:rolleyes:

stop whining buy a mag
08-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Dude why did you even waste your paint on the player. I was in the snake one time and I hit this guy in the back can. I saw him completely wipe the whole hit off with his hand and I told the ref but the ref said I didn't hit him. So when the guy did a run through on me I got pissed and just shot the ref in the balls.

But there are times when I see someone clearly get hit and wipe it. One guy in particular is a well known cheater and brags about how well he wipes them off on dives. I saw him wipe at least three times in one rec game. He often got shot by other players in the deadbox while he was coming down the field. I didn't feel bad when he took 8 to the back.

punkncat
08-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Dude why did you even waste your paint on the player?

Yah man I gets my gat and wacks foos that be cheatin yo!

bleachit
08-09-2006, 09:33 PM
OMFG!!!!!

LOLzors this one time I shot a guy in the mask and he didnt go off the field and I was so pissed I walked up with him and smacked him across the face with my 20 oz co2 Tank LOL!!!!!!111111111

/damn, my writing is too coherent
//must... revert.... to.... age.....11!!!!!!!!

LinearGoose
08-10-2006, 01:28 AM
WTH you guys dont have Eagle Vision?

SCpoloRicker
08-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Dude why did you even waste your paint on the player. I was in the snake one time and I hit this guy in the back can. I saw him completely wipe the whole hit off with his hand and I told the ref but the ref said I didn't hit him. So when the guy did a run through on me I got pissed and just shot the ref in the balls.

But there are times when I see someone clearly get hit and wipe it. One guy in particular is a well known cheater and brags about how well he wipes them off on dives. I saw him wipe at least three times in one rec game. He often got shot by other players in the deadbox while he was coming down the field. I didn't feel bad when he took 8 to the back.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9130/cleverrusewm3.gif

WaffleBaron
08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Nope, swallow vision. I only see coconuts.

dahoeb
08-10-2006, 11:23 AM
So when the guy did a run through on me I got pissed and just shot the ref in the balls.

thats counterproductive. now that ref is gonna be out to get you, not the cheaters.

stop whining buy a mag
08-10-2006, 11:25 AM
thats counterproductive. now that ref is gonna be out to get you, not the cheaters.

Well what if I am one of the cheaters?

FiXeL
08-10-2006, 11:38 AM
You will be bonusballed on sight! :D

I donīt see the point in this topic... I donīt complain, or get mad, i get even! :rolleyes:

bentothejam1n
08-10-2006, 11:53 AM
sarcasm???????

ShotOnSight
08-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Iv'e pretty given up on hopper hits, Its alosmost like they dont count anymore. Its probably the single most wiped part of the player during any given game. I guess bonus balling gets the point across, if youre hit and you wipe I will not hesitate to reiterate the previous shot ... again and again and again and again :shooting:

ojhspyro89
08-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Its amazing, this one guy wipes almost all his games every tourney and everyone knows, but are refs are useless.

dahoeb
08-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Well what if I am one of the cheaters?
haha hmmm...i don't know how to answer that one....

SpitFire1299
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Everyone i play blames me of cheating... i cheated once like 3 years ago and i felt like ****. :(

ahellers
08-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Everyone i play blames me of cheating... i cheated once like 3 years ago and i felt like ****. :(

YOU DID????!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!! :eek:
:D
t

LiveWire
08-10-2006, 10:38 PM
for people shooting 15 balls per second, they sure act surprised when they get shot more than 2...3...8 times... :shooting:

ShotOnSight
08-10-2006, 10:59 PM
You have no ida how frustrating that is sometimes, i have had people complain about me "bonus balling" them multiple times when I was playing pump because I shot them 2 times in a run through or with the autotrigger. Somehow they think because theyre playing against a pumper they are only going to get hit once at a maximum ... these same players that spray down a bunker at 15bps ramping and then laugh when they hose somone down. :cuss:

bleachit
08-10-2006, 11:09 PM
that is hillarious.

Pneumagger
08-11-2006, 01:31 PM
IMO - If you are old enough to know that you are wiping a hit and cheating...then you are old enough to learn a lesson in bonus balling. That lesson being the more you cheat the more I light your sorry *** up. :shooting: :tard:

I have no problem standing next to a bunker and opening up on some cheater at 10+ bps. If I get warned and asked to sit out a game...then it has simply cost me a few games. But I garuntee the douche with 18 point balnk welts on him will think twice about cheating for longer than I'm on the sidelines.

Plus I could blame it on well times runnaway bounce.

SocialD
08-11-2006, 02:28 PM
In one 7 vs 7 tourney, I took out three guys and ran down the tape to come up behind their last guy. I popped him in the back 3 times from about 25 feet away. In stead of calling himself out this rocket scientist decided that it would be a good idea to spin and see if he could take me with him. So, I ripped into him until the ref's called him out. It was proabably a good 5-10 seonds before I stopped shooting him. Then he was pissed. The refs saw what happened and said that he sould have called himself out instead of spinning. Awesome refs at that field. :headbang:

In a tourney last year, the first one that I played in 6 years, I shot some guy in the leg. He didn't even bother to wipe it. I was shot after that and called myself out because I didn't realize that playing with a hit was optional that day. ANyway, sure enough I hit him in the leg and the refs called him clean after the game with a big ol' hit on his leg. That cost my team 3rd place in the tourney and kept us from getting into the prizes. I was pissed. :mad:

Lenny
08-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Dang cheaters.

I shot this guy across field.. One ball. I know it hit, I know it broke even from across field

There was a ref right there that said he was clean even as I yelled

Cheaters and cheating refs.

So I ran up field and put 150 on the player. And the ref

Cause I have eagle eye vision, and its my job to enforce rules.

:rolleyes:

Ok, I'm totally cool with what your saying. I actually agree. Once they call themselves out, they shouldn't be bonus balled. And refs don't see everything either.

But... if I DO hit them, and I KNOW I hit them (yeah, sometimes we can see it clearly) and they still decide to play, I'm ok with that. I just shoot them as many times as it takes for one to finally count as a hit for them. But, like I said, as soon as they are out, I do not shoot at them any more.

Oh, and I go easy if I know I hit them on the harness or something else where it is really hard to notice you got hit. I just keep playing as if they never were hit or call a paint check.

Lohman446
08-12-2006, 07:05 AM
Ok, I'm totally cool with what your saying. I actually agree. Once they call themselves out, they shouldn't be bonus balled. And refs don't see everything either.

But... if I DO hit them, and I KNOW I hit them (yeah, sometimes we can see it clearly) and they still decide to play, I'm ok with that. I just shoot them as many times as it takes for one to finally count as a hit for them. But, like I said, as soon as they are out, I do not shoot at them any more.

Oh, and I go easy if I know I hit them on the harness or something else where it is really hard to notice you got hit. I just keep playing as if they never were hit or call a paint check.

Let me give you the counterexample to that. I was playing on a field made up of different types of players. Some of them I know will wipe the occassional hit, some I know are not going to wipe, especially in a friendly pickup game.

I shoot at the field owner, who is in the group of the later. This guy is not going to wipe. I can go into a litany of reasons, but let it be known that I would bet any amount of money on the fact that he is not going to wipe.

I move up and get a super angle on him. I shoot, watch the ball going into his arm, and watch the paint explode. Now he naturally ducks in a second and comes out shooting. Of course I do the, oh he must not have seen it thing, and yell for him to check his elbow (no refs, friendly game). I do the same thing again a few minutes later.

We were talking about it after the game. He felt both hits, but the angle his elbow was on the paint hit and exploded away from him. It did not leave any marking at all (I did look, and we were using a pretty thick fill). Had it been a lot of other people I would have assumed they had wiped a hit. When I saw it I could have sworn it broke and he was eliminated, he wasn't.

NewbieMagMan10988
08-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I think that cheating is alot worse when you play pump against semi.

This coming from a pumper...

I hit a douche (truman) running into the snake. Saw the ball break on his sholder. I yell for him to check it, and magicaly there is no paint....

A few seconds later, my friend (semi shooter, ben) puts one on the side of his mask, which i also saw break. He still wont call himself out. Ive forgoten how the game ended, but i know he was "alive" at the end.

I went up to him aftert the game and saw the spot on his shoulder where i hit him,which was obvioulsy wiped, as well as the wet streak on his mask, and asked him abuot them. "they bounced"

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

So, i hate truman....i mean,, uh..... cheaters (like truman).

Pumps rule!

Mike

paintman1234
08-12-2006, 12:55 PM
One time i shot this guy and he wipped it!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!! :ninja: :mad: :mad: :mad: :dance: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So i just went home and killed his family with a pair of needle nose plyers and some chocolate syrup