PDA

View Full Version : Emag safety problem.....

Valadian
12-25-2001, 02:04 AM
After just getting my new emag for christmas and playing around with it, I ended up having the problem where the safety slides back and forth like crazy and after disassembling the gun, the little spring fell out. At first I was terrified that the thing was trashed, but now after reading the forum I've realised that the little ball bearing is probably the problem as I cant find it (hehehe). So somehow I was able to lose it, anywho, how do I go about getting a new one? BTW this is my first post here, and Im also a new mag user. Probably in over my head yea, but help me please! :)

FaSSt
12-25-2001, 08:24 AM
That little sucker is a pain. There is also a similar ball in your selector lever assembly.

Anyway, you will probably have to call AGD to have the ball replaced. Once you do get one, use a very small allen wrench, inserted through the small hole on top of where the ball goes, to force the ball down while you are pushing the safety in.

Enjoy your Emag!

Valadian
12-25-2001, 09:33 PM
Ah good to hear that, thanks for the help! Could it be possible for them to send me several springs/balls in case this happens again?
Thanks again!

DYE-BaLLeR
12-25-2001, 09:42 PM
hehe i never knew there was a safety except for turning the lever