PDA

View Full Version : 4500 Flatline problem.

TheNickage
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Okay i have a leak coming out the adjuster screw. i take apart my reg to check if one of three options( 1)reg body oring 2)reg seat 3)Reg Body internal seat) is the problem. but once i unscrew the reg i cant seem to be able to push the internals out. i tried everything this is as far as i can get...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/TheNICKAGE/P1010356.jpg

it wont budge and i dont want to use to much force

Tunaman
08-10-2006, 05:11 AM
First of all, that reg seat is for a 3000 psi Flatline so it is the wrong one. Second, flatlines should only be overthauled by an authorized AGD Tech. The reg must be removed from the tank to do it properly. Let me know if you want me to fix it. ;)

Pneumagger
08-10-2006, 06:02 AM
it was my understanding that the 3000 flatlines had a rouned top to the piston and the oring was a small white round one. The 4500 psi flatlines had a sort of stepped head to them with the red reg seat that more resembled something from a classic AIR valve.

And if he does a leak out the little reg nut, then it would be because of a reg body oring heaving a leak, a reg seat leak causeing ewcess pressure venting, or the overpressurize oring in the piston is messed up (unlikely).

TheNickage
08-15-2006, 10:51 AM
First of all, that reg seat is for a 3000 psi Flatline so it is the wrong one. Second, flatlines should only be overthauled by an authorized AGD Tech. The reg must be removed from the tank to do it properly. Let me know if you want me to fix it. ;)
tuna you jave a pm

Talon2000
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Okay i have a leak coming out the adjuster screw. i take apart my reg to check if one of three options( 1)reg body oring 2)reg seat 3)Reg Body internal seat) is the problem. but once i unscrew the reg i cant seem to be able to push the internals out. i tried everything this is as far as i can get...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/TheNICKAGE/P1010356.jpg

it wont budge and i dont want to use to much force

OK so you are saying the reg with the orange red seat is a 3000? Because I bought a 4500 from AGD and it has the orange/red seat. I ordered a replacement and got it in today, and it's the white one.

My setup is the same as what is pictured. SO what is correct?

Kevin

Tunaman
09-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Its a 4500. The white reg seat is what he needs.